Whale Pools

Founded 2015 •

We simply love pools particularly Whale! We specialize in swimming pool heater installations, variable speed pool pump installations, pool remodeling, & maintenance. We believe quality work, fair pricing, and communication is key to building a partnership of trust with you. We're constantly learning everything we can about pools so that we can answer all of your pool related questions with simplicity. We're a family owned & operated local company that simply love pools....

Express Pool Plastering

Our specialty is swimming pool remodels (swimming pool replaster, retile and recoping). Express pool plastering is an accredited business with the greater houston bbb and currently holds an a+ rating! All estimates are free. We are insured & family owned. We do not hire sub contractors. We accept all major credit cards. Ask about angie's list discount.

04/16/2019

I am happy on them. They are on time and they were all professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the pool.

04/15/2019

It went very well. I recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poll pump replacement.

03/15/2019

I do not have one bad thing to say about this company. The work they did was fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new heater and electrical control panel for my pool and hot tub.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

It was awesome working with you in getting your pool system modernized and ready for the pool season! We definitely try to deliver high quality workmanship so that your pool will always be in top shape. Thanks a lot for leaving us a review!

03/15/2019

It's been going very well. They are always on time and they always show up, they're so reliable. I've never had any issues with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool cleaning every Saturday for the past 4 years.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

It's really been our pleasure to care for your pool throughout these past several years. We try to find ways to make your pool-ownership experience as simple as possible, reliability is most important. I'm glad to hear that you've been happy with our service! Also, thank you for all of your support and reviews!

03/15/2019

It was great. They stuck to their price, were very knowledgeable, cleaned up after themselves and got the job done in a timely manner. I'm also looking to hire them to possibly refinish my pool in a couple months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spa & pool heater replacement.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Great to hear that we met and, hopefully, exceeded your expectations! We look forward to partnering with you throughout the years and offering you fair pricing with high quality workmanship. We really appreciate your review, thank you.

We offer swimming pool heater installation, pool pump installation, pool equipment repairs and troubleshooting, pool renovation, plaster installation, pool cleaning & maintenance, pool leak repairs, pool design, pool construction.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, American Express, Discover