Wells & Son Roofing Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1063 W Donovan St

Houston, TX 77091

With over 32 years in business, Wells & Son Roofing & Carpentry is family owned and operated. We offer services and products that are designed to help homeowners reduce roofing costs. We understand that choosing a contractor can be time consuming and confusing. We try to make the process simple and pleasant. When it comes to replacement roofing, roof repair services and roofing inspection. When we say "free, no obligation estimate," that's exactly what we mean! No high-pressure salesman will ever come to your home or business! Our trained estimators will be there to give you sound advise and recommendations on what products and services will be the best for your home or business. Our goal is not to sell you anything, rather, to educate you so that you can purchase the right roof to fit your need, want, or financial budget....

Roofing (80)Gutters (10)

04/28/2019

The job was successful and workers arrived on time as indicated. Cleanup for the job was completed. Everything that was discussed prior to the start of the job was done. Christopher was very knowledgeable and professional in presenting what and how the job could be completed. Very satisfied with their work. When it is time for us to replace the roof we will definitely use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wells and Son Co. replaced vent pipe flashings on my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

04/19/2019

Mr. Wells and his crew were experts in their craft. The were professional and transparent in the profess. We drove around as he showed me other roofs that were done in my neighborhood and when I circled back to talk to them they all had good things to say about the work and their work ethic. His prices were comparable to other bids. They shared photos before and after, of any areas of concern befo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

02/01/2019

The old roof was removed, the new roof installed, and clean-up was completed in a single day. I much appreciated getting this work done quickly and would recommend him to others. I am very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on house and garage apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

12/13/2018

Excellent experience. Mr. Wells suggested a certain way to go about the repairs (not too extensive, but what seemed like common-sense repair and care for the future.) This review is late, as the work was done over the summer. It continues to hold up and I have no reason to think it won't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof leaked and several places needed repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

10/02/2018

Mr. Wells return my call in a timely manner; gave detailed information on what was needed to repair the roof. Supervised job on site. Very welcoming & professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced flat roof section of home & install gutters to flat roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

08/03/2018

Wells was friendly and very willing and eager to assist me with my roofing estimate, even on short notice. He clearly takes great pride in providing excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

07/31/2018

They were very responsive. I called on a Friday and they came out Saturday morning, which happens to be the day they have their three story ladder on the truck. Several other companies said they didn't have a ladder for a three story roof or there would be a charge just for coming out. Mr. Wells didn't charge us for the estimate, but quickly surmised we just needed to reseal our exhaust tubes and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the leak on our third story roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

07/26/2018

The work was good, very professional. The son of the owner is the one we communicated with, he's always on time and advised us about the project. The job was done in a timely manner. The best service I've had. The schedule that they gave me, was the scheduled that was followed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

07/25/2018

It went well. They met the deadline, did everything they said they would, and showed up on time. The crew was extremely professional and they cleaned up all the nails out of the yard and driveway. It was actually a very pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

07/25/2018

They came out and inspected the entire thing, the windows and seals, and made sure there were no leaks in the ceiling. They taught me so much. He was awesome. He has done a lot of work in the community helping seniors with their homes after the hurricane. I had to tell him to go home when he was sick, because he was so determined to help. The whole company is amazing and I've referred them to seve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the deck/porch on my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

Roof Cleaning Service, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Gutters, Carpentry, & Hail and Storm Damage

Not Applicable