WEDGEWORTH PLUMBING COMPANY

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

9021 Ruland Rd Unit #5

Houston, TX 77055

We are a Full Service Plumbing company focusing on Quality and Customer Service. Our technicians are clean, honest, intelligent and respectful. When you need a plumber, one of our professionals will be there to take care of you and help you with all your plumbing needs. Your family's health and safety are number one! **Additional Location: 1402 Brookwood Court, Seabrook, TX 77586...

Plumbing (576)Drain Cleaning (99)Water Heaters (76)Appliance Repair (11)Heating and Air Conditioning (10)Water Filtration and Softening (9)Sewer Cleaning (3)Drain Pipe Installation (3)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (2)Gas Grills (2)

11/26/2019

Guys came out and fixed a toilet in no time. Would hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about our company.

10/19/2019

It could not have gone better. During the water line replacement an issue with the sprinkler system came up and that was resolved and actually improved at no extra cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water line to house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

09/24/2019

Wedgeworth was very professional. Their tech was very nice and explained everything. Wore booties over his shoes and laid down a catch blanket and paper towels to avoid a mess. All equipment came in with booties as well. Left with the drain clear and did multiple tests to verify as well as informing me of their warranty in case a problem arose. Checked on multiple other things I was curious about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

06/26/2019

He was on time and did a quick, efficient job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our outdoor faucet was leaking through the vacuum breaker and he replaced the faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

06/03/2019

The plumber was supposed to arrive between 2 and 4. He did not show in the designated time. No one called to communicate the delay. If they can't show up on time or communicate delays, it erodes confidence that they can do their job. Will not use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a leak in the yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. While we understand your frustration- especially because you work nights- we think it's only fair to provide the complete information in your situation. After all, we want to be open-handed and transparent with more than just our pricing. You're correct- your service was scheduled between 2-4p. At 3:45p, you called our off...

05/30/2019

They came the same day I called and quickly diagnosed the problem. Unplugged the main drain and said they thought the problem was larger and further down in the main line and recommended they camera scope the line. Indeed it was, a broken sewer line and they said it was near the 'drop' to the city line and recommended I call the city to investigate. Gave me a reasonable estimate to repair it but t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backed up drains

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

03/14/2019

He's very inventive. He's the type of plumber that knows how to do stuff. When anyone asks me for a plumber I recommend Shawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live in a 60 year old house that has every plumbing issue available. He's cleaned sewer lines for me, diverted the wash line from the clothes washing machine. He's fixed a leak in my kitchen ceiling and replaced a vanity with its fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

03/14/2019

We've used them for years and are always very happy with the work. They are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the sewer line under our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

03/14/2019

For what they had to do, it went very quickly. They were clean and very upfront on what they were going to do. They also ran a camera in my pipes which they showed me. I was very pleased with what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The plumbing from my toiliet in both my bathrooms, the pipes were cracked under the foundation so they replaced them They also excavated the side of my house right along the foundations and underneath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

01/17/2019

I always turn to Wedgeworth for plumbing issues. Repair was needed for rental property and Wedgeworth did the work while I sat back and relaxed with no worries that the work would be done promptly and with quality. James, one of the most pleasant technicians with whom I have ever worked, was prompt, diagnosed the issue and telephoned me with the recommended repair. Clients are typically at the mer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet tank would not fill after flushing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Water Heater Replacement, Specializing in Tankless water heaters

ask for details