V General Contractors

A8 REVIEWS

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1302 Waugh Dr

Houston, TX 77019

We are an independent, family-owned and owner-operated local company with a single mission: to beautify and customize living spaces for every budget. A fresh coat of paint can make small spaces seem large and set the tone and feel of any room. We are also experts at siding and window installations, which we complement with smooth, finished exterior painting jobs. We put quality of work above everything else, and our company owner is always on-site with every job to make sure ALL our projects turn out exactly as our clients want and deserve. We will never cut corners on any job, because we want to be the first and only company our clients think of whenever they have a project in mind- and the only way to do that is by performing outstanding work at the right price. Please get in touch to talk about your next painting, remodeling, or renovation adventure with us!...

home remodeling (8)window replacement (3)house painting (3)door installation (2)interior painting (2)hardscaping (1)stone and gravel (1)landscaping (1)
C

12/28/2019

They showed up, took notes, walked the property, then never got the quote to me. A few days after the walk-through I asked for an update on the quote process and never received a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General rehab

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

11/02/2019

So happy I found V general contractors. They did fantastic work painting my whole house as well as handling minor repairs. I had a tight timeline and they delivered! I was also out of town during the entire job, so coming back to the house looking great was so nice. Victor is extremely pleasant to work with friendly, highly skilled - great communication with me - anytime I messaged them I got a ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

We’re so glad you had a good experience. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback

09/01/2019

Very professional, meticulous and honest. Definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

08/01/2019

Their work was well done. They cleaned up and kept a tidy work area. They were punctual and courteous too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

07/25/2019

This is my second time to hire V General Contractors. This time, we hired them to rebuild our front walkway and re-sod the front lawn. Our house was lifted after Harvey and the front yard was completely destroyed after that 2-year long construction effort. I worked closely with Victor, the owner, to come up with a design that was simple and complemented the design of the house, but that also fit i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild walkway and re-sod front lawn

CATEGORY landscaper, remodeling, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Photo for V General Contractors - 1302 Waugh Dr, Houston, TX - 38006677

Thanks for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed] We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

06/18/2019

Good communication from the company and service, great experience, super knowledgeable staff and exceptional customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a door and hole on the wall plus a little painting

CATEGORY remodeling, house painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Photo for V General Contractors - 1302 Waugh Dr, Houston, TX - 37936743

Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

06/09/2019

Victor and his team did a great job remodeling my condo. After the last tenants moved out, the place was in desperate need of an update and a refresh. I contracted with him to rip out and install new hardwood floors, to gut and install a new kitchen, and to paint the interior. The place looked great after he finished. And...just as importantly, he committed to have everything complete by a certain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/23/2019

Everything went exactly as planned and the prices A+. Excellent work I would recommend it to everybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a couple areas remodel and windows replaced

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows