USA Cabinet Store

B59 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2015

3471 Kirby Dr

Houston, TX 77098

USA Cabinet Store is a cabinet distributor offering multiple cabinet lines for all types of projects, including kitchen, bath, custom built-ins, office areas, entertainment areas and more. Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Cabinets Bathroom Cabinets, Kitchen and Bath Countertops, Tile Flooring Hardwood Flooring, Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring, Painting, Plumbing, Electiric, Home Additions....

countertop installation (47)home remodeling (41)home remodeling (25)cabinet making (24)plumber (18)tile installation (17)flooring (13)woodworking (12)marble and granite (11)interior painting (11)lighting installation (10)electrician (10)

01/27/2020

Tony is extremely easy to work with on designing just the perfect bar cabinet needs for my Gameroom. After researching multiple companies, Tony's knowledge, selection and pricing made his company stand out above the competition. The quality of the cabinetry is outstanding and beautiful. Customer service to detail and installation is superior. Highly recommend USA Cabinet Store!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customized Bar Cabinet

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Photo for USA Cabinet Store - 3471 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX - 38352146

06/03/2019

I recently purchased cabinets and I am very pleased with the quality. Joseph Oz was very helpful in helping me decide on the different options they had in cabinet choices. I will definitely be doing business here again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

03/30/2019

We had a very good experience and would highly recommend USA Cabinets. Our job was small yet Joseph worked with us as if it was a major renovation, providing excellent customer service. The cabinets he recommended were very good quality. Their cabinet and counter top installers did a superb job. We would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provide wall & base cabinets & counter top in dining room

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Photo for USA Cabinet Store - 3471 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX - 37790980

03/05/2018

It went well despite some hiccups during the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet replacement

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

03/01/2018

USA Cabinet Store Houston Kirby was a one-stop place for us that was a LIFE-SAVER! A "forced" kitchen remodel (thank you Harvey) and despite some minor set-backs (to be expected) it is NOTHING in comparison to what my neighbors had or are enduring! Communication with Joseph - ALWAYS professional, pleasant, and most importantly RESPONSIVE!! Quality of work top-notch by ALL trades - Cabinet, counter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

C

07/17/2017

It was okay. They were not that useful for me. I was needing a contractor. The drawing that I got was did not include specs, so it was not very helpful to me. I didn't go with that project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A big deal for an estimate.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2015

07/15/2017

Horrible. Met with them Oct. 2016. Picked out cabinets and made a substantial downpayment for Dec. 2016 delivery. Only bathroom cabinets arrived and installed. After repeated attempts to contact them regarding our kitchen and entertainment cabinets, they arrived mid Jan 2017. Kitchen was a mess and mostly unusable due to multiple improper measurements and poor quality. Finally finished in mid Marc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinets for kitchen, 2 bathrooms and an entertainment area

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

04/17/2017

Looks great. We are very happy with the work and the results. Our project manager, Tony, made numerous suggestions that worked out well. The whole project was done relatively fast with minimal disruption in our home, which is almost 50 years old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, lighting, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

Photo for USA Cabinet Store - 3471 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX - 34837315

03/22/2017

They were one of the higher quotes that I received so I didn't use them. They were professional, came on time. They gave me a professional quote with a good break down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from them and they were over priced so I didn't use them.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

02/26/2017

Great! Ted Currier is a designer who cares about his customers and the finished product! He came to the house, we told him what we wanted, he came up with some 3D renderings, we met at the store to pick out cabinets, countertop, and make minor changes to the layout presented. We already had extra floor and wall tile from a prior project; we bought the sconces, extra faucet, additional decorative t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial master bath remodel - tear out cabinets, linen storage, countertop, and 1 sink; put in new cabinets with lots of storage, cool counter top, and 2 sinks.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2016

Photo for USA Cabinet Store - 3471 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX - 34529703

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, cabinets, countertops, tile flooring, hardwood flooring, painting, plumbing & home additions.

Not Applicable