Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal

Founded 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Houston, TX 77006

Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal, LLC provides the absolute best services for wildlife removal and pest control in Houston, San Antonio, and New Orleans. Our team is comprised of degreed Wildlife Biologists, all experts in Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians and Insects....

Pest Control (4)Animal Removal (3)

09/14/2019

It went well. Had them come to perform initial consultation for mice. Were very thorough and seemed to have eradicated any issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

09/05/2019

They were wonderful and I completely trust them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me with all sorts of stuff. They removed every day pests.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

09/05/2019

They were wonderful and I can't say enough positive things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do a monthly pest control and got rid of my rats in attic.

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

09/05/2019

They are knowledgeable, responsive and willing to assist me with my anxiety even odd times of the day. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance pest control services.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

08/27/2019

My experience was great. They usually sent out 2 people every month. They were thorough and educated. They were very professional and well informed. They know what they were talking about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a routine of pest control. They sprayed in my house and did an inspection just to make sure I don't have any kind of entries.

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Urban Jungle Wildlife Biologists will professionally trap and remove nuisance animals and wildlife in a timely and safe manner. We offer exclusion and repairs of your residence or other commercial property to prevent animals and wildlife from returning and re-entering. Urban Jungle Wildlife Removal offers premier wildlife cleanup and disinfectant treatments. We will locate and remove dead animals from your home, commercial building and/or around your property. We also use industrial deodorizers

NA