Ultima Home Improvement

A24 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2015

2525 Old Farm Rd

Houston, TX 77063

We take a lot of care, value, and pride in the services we provide to our clients. We will not leave until you are pleased with every task you've assigned to us at Ultima Pressure Wash. Our mission is to make sure you are truly satisfied and that your house is as beautiful, clean, and astonishing just like you wanted it to be. Let us make your home or business shine! We offer residential and commercial cleaning, including exterior power washing, rust, algae and graffiti removal, exterior & interior painting, gutter cleaning, and roof leaks. My work is guaranteed that you'll be astonished with your refurbished home. Here at Ultima Pressure Wash, our objective is to complete every project to perfection because excellence is what we aim for. There is no task we won't accomplish to make sure you are truly satisfied....

Pressure Washing (24)Gutter Cleaning (5)Exterior Painting (2)Deck Maintenance (1)

01/30/2018

Very polite and professional. Very fair pricing. I would gladly hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed outside of house, repainted the outdoor patio deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

11/07/2017

I purchased a pressure washing offer through Angie's List. Husein contacted me a few days later & came out that same day with his son to do the job. They arrived on time & completed the work quickly. The house looks great! He let me know about some needed repairs but there was absolutely NO pressure to purchase any additional services. His company also does painting, roofing, & repair work. I woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of home exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

10/25/2017

Max did an excellent job. He cleaned the house and driveway, and it looks great! I had some places where algae or mold had destroyed the paint, and he took time to try to get it off and showed me where issues existed and told me what could be done about it. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House and driveway needed to be pressure washed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to any projects in the future.

06/20/2017

Showed up on time and did a good job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washing Patio, Parking Area, Driveway and sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

06/06/2017

Fantastic job!!! I highly recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash exterior of home, front walkway, double driveway, and adjacent sidewalks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

05/13/2017

EXCELLENT!!! It's too bad there is not a AAA+++ rating, because this company should get it. Outstanding quality, timely, old fashioned work ethic. All contractors should operate this way! These guys go way above and beyond the normal expectation of today's standards. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash exterior of home, including all siding and brick, as well as front porch, walkway, driveway, and sidewalks. In addition, pressure wash garage floor done at a later date.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

04/03/2017

It went very well. The crew showed up on time and were careful not to damage anything. I appreciate the great work. They included extra services as part of the scope of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

03/04/2017

Hussein was very professional from beginning to end. He was very accommodating when I had to reschedule at the last minute due to a conflict. He and his crew arrived on time, he explained the work they would be doing and the cost. Even though it was drizzling outside, they continued to work hard to get the job done. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a great pressure washing job a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing services were performed on my driveway, sidewalk, 4 sided brick home and covered patio.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

03/03/2017

Husein and his crew did an outstanding job in pressure washing my driveway, sidewalks, patio and home. They went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend them and will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed driveway, sidewalks, patio and home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2017

11/17/2016

It was fine. They did a really good job. The workers were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They washed the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

Residential & Commercial Pressure Washing – Concrete, Bricks, Pavers, Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Flagstone, Building Exterior Washing, Garage Floor Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, & Wood Deck Washing. Exterior Painting. Roof Leaks.

Not Applicable