Tree Care Professional

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8903 Langfield Rd

Houston, TX 77040

We are a Family own and operate business for more than fifteen years serving the great City of Houston and surrounding areas, providing quality, professional work at reasonable rates. Our growth will continue because our ultimate goal is a satisfied customer....

Tree Service (14)

10/29/2019

I have tree trimming tasks for two big trees and one medium tree. They carefully removed several big branches over roof and garage without any damage. They also cleaned up roof and ground and it looked like normal. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming by removing lower branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

04/12/2019

They were able to work within my time constraints and my budget. They did a fantastic job and even cleared away all the debris. Very professional and friendly. I will hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eight trees needed trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

03/28/2019

I was able to get an estimate on my job within 24 hours of the request. They provided a copy of their insurance without me having to ask. The crew arrived on time and had all the right equipment for the job the next day! This was a huge tree right next to the house, so I was fairly nervous. They finished the job in only a few hours and the stump grinding was high quality. You definitely get what y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/23/2019

Not the first time we have used this company. They communicate well, and their work is always excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming in cul-de-sac area of subdivision

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

08/09/2018

They were very professional and extremely clean. Did a great job on removing all dead limbs and shaping trees. Left no mess whatsoever. This was my second time to use them and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

08/08/2018

We have used Laudelino "Lino" for over 13 years. He is ALWAYS punctual, professional and does an excellent job. Lino is an honest businessman, and gives competitive quotes. We have numerous oak trees on our property, including 3 that overhang a very busy street, and they have always handled that perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim 10 trees @ our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

08/07/2018

AWESOME!!! and we don’t give favorable reviews freely. We highly recommend this company. All of these guys were so professional and did an amazing job from start to finish! Arrived promptly, trimmed, hauled away debris and cleaned up before they left. We will definitely ask them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heavy pear tree split plus very tall pine trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

03/20/2017

I was totally amazed by the crews performance. How precise and careful they were when cutting very large branches hanging over the neighbors back yard gazebo. After the cutting of this difficult tree I was more amazed with the clean-up. Absolutely amazing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a rather large tree removed that was destroying the wooden fence and growing over the neighbors back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

02/23/2017

When well crew showed up on time and went to work. Did a good job. Cleaned up afterwards and hauled all trimimg off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 8 trees trimed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

07/13/2016

Felipe was extremely responsive and knowledgeable when providing his initial quote. I decided to give him the work based on his experience, recommendations, as well as price. He and his crew came out and completed all the work in one day, which I found amazing! The tree they cut down was on a fence line. They removed the fence and put it back, as well as replaced the pickets, when completed. I am ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three oak trees trimmed (two pretty heavily) and one large tree cut down and stump ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

Tree Trimming, Pruning & Removal. Stump Removal & Grinding. Tree Planting. Trash Hauling

NA