Texas Tree Team

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

865 Wakefield Dr

Houston, TX 77018

Angies List Super Service Award winner 8 years in a row 2010-2017 ! Better Business Bureau Award for Excellence winner 8 years in a row 2010-2017! ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and ISA Certified Arborists ready to help you with your trees. We have two TCIA Certified Treecare Safety Professionals on staff to ensure safety is our top priority. Texas Tree Team is a professional tree care company that provides arboricultural services to homeowners and commercial clients in Houston. Our Arborists always keep up with the latest knowledge and technology in the tree care industry. We train our staff according to ANSI A300 standards to ensure work is done with utmost consideration for the safety of our customers and crew while maintaining the highest standards for quality tree care. Our team includes members of the ISA The International Society of Arboriculture and on PLANET Professional Landcare Network. Some of our certifications include: ISA Board Certified Master Arborist ISA Certified Arborist ISA Certified Tree Climber Specialist TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment Qualification ) Licensed Irrigator on Staff Licensed Pesticide applicator on staff. Our wealth of experience caring for Houston trees is what informs every job we do. Texas Tree Team can provide professional tree services including tree planting, tree pruning, tree removal, and plant healthcare. We understand Texas trees and what it takes to properly care for them, from root to tip. Call Texas Tree Team to discuss your tree care project. We are committed to building long term relationships with our customers by providing quality service at a competitive price and strive to make a lasting impression with every job we do. texastreeteam.com...

tree service (452)lawn care (23)hauling (17)landscaping (16)excavating (5)lawn treatment (4)pest control (3)irrigation system (2)mulch delivering (1)

04/12/2020

Crew was prompt and work completed professionally and in short order. All cuttings and branches hauled away and yard raked and drive and walkways swept. Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two front yard oak trees trimmed and

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

10/28/2019

Perfect! This is a terrific group to work with, professional, knowledgeable, affordable and great communications. I am very picky about our trees and they were great in the advice and service they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very old live oaks and pecans needed trimming and root treatments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that you are pleased with the work! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

10/09/2019

Extremely well.This is fourth time I used Texas Tree Team.Found company on Angies List.Reviews are accurate.Not only did they do excellent job, they cleaned and removed all debris after work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim bushes.Trim Azelas,Trim trees in front.Trim debris rear fence line

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review, we truly appreciate it! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

09/29/2019

Have worked with us in every way. Their has been impeccable and shown an interest in getting our trees into shape. Would recommend them with out any reservation. Have been fortunate to find them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

08/04/2019

We got a quick response initially. Had someone come out to evaluate and then write a quote. After two months, messages sent, and a phone call with message left, we still have yet to hear back. They were our first choice in service providers because of their specialty in arborists but we are very disappointed that we could never get anyone to actually send the quote or even get back in touch with u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our trees evaluated and a quote for tree trimming

CATEGORY tree service

[Member Name Removed], Our office forwarded me your message and I wanted to reach out. During our initial meeting you requested that I look over all your trees and make suggestions about what needed to be done. At that time my primary concern was the large tree that you mentioned your neighbors would be taking out as part of a construction project. From there we parted ways and I inspected the tre...

04/29/2019

The job went well! We had 15 bottle brush trees that needed some grooming. They did a super job trimming and cleaning up. They arrived to my home in the window of scheduled appointment, did a quick walk through with me and got right to work. They were in and out in about an hour to hour and a half. Very friendly work crew and I totally recommend this company. Thank you for a great job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well and we hope to do business with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

12/04/2018

He responded immediately to the message I left. He came out that very day to give me an estimate and I scheduled service for the following work day. He showed up on time and did a great job. He moved the necessary objects in the yard, replaced them all after he was done and hauled off all the trimmed branches. I was 100% happy with his service and would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well, and we hope to do business with you again in the future! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

11/28/2018

I can't speak highly enough of Texas Tree Team. Extremenly professional - from their formal proposal/quote to the clean up of the yard when they were done - perfect. They removed a large tree from our front yard and ground the stump. They did pruning of several other trees in our font and back yards. They were easy to schedule and showed up on time. Very friendly and easy to communicate with - the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Tree Removal and Additional Pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm glad we were able to get everything taken care of for you! Thank you, Texas Tree Team

11/26/2018

Very professional.On time, did excellent job.Crew leader checked if everything was what I wanted.Also excellent in cleaning up after work was done.This was second time I used Texas Tree.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim back scrubs rear fence line, trim tree ,bushes in front, trees in back yard, pine needles on roof

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you, Texas Tree Team

11/06/2018

No one from this company ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I do apologize, looking back in our records we do not show any messages or leads out to us to contact you, but we would be more than happy to help you with any needs you may have! Are you still interested in Tree and Shrub trimming? Thank you, Texas Tree Team

Tree Preservation, Tree Service, Tree Trimming and Pruning, Tree Removal, Arborist Consultations, Tree Health and Risk Assessment, Tree / Plant Healthcare for the entire landscape. Pre-Construction planning. If you have trees we can help!

We offer services to care for trees and other woody ornamentals (Shrubs) We provide healthcare services for the entire landscape in addition to trees. We can help you plan for the long term maintenance of your property but we do not offer land care services such as lawn mowing on a recurring basis.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing