Texas Light & Sound

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2015

For nearly two decades, Texas light and sound has served customers in the commercial and residential fields of security, audio, video, automation, and production. We design systems to suit individual needs and budgets, bringing the latest technologies and passing them on to the client. Unlike the big electronic stores and the internet, we pride ourselves on personal relationships and exceptional customer service. Our goal is to satisfy our clients in hopes that they will speak kindly of us and pass our name on to others. We look forward to working with you on your next project, large or small. Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail us to set up a free appointment....

IT Cloud Global

1  REVIEW
IT Cloud Global

ITCloudGlobal provides a range of Information Technology services designed for business productivity. Our commitment is to provide analysis and insights designed to recognize problem areas and modify processes for substantial efficiency, fewer errors and quicker response times.

11/20/2017

It went well, Ivor is knowledgeable and professional. He also provided helpful information about smart home options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall mounting of TV, move equipment and connect components, discussed plans for smart home upgrades.

07/18/2017

They did an amazing job! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had work done on our sound system through out our house. They also were able to hide external wires to the t.v. They improved our wifi through the house as well.

07/18/2017

Excellent work I definitely loved it or appreciated it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
T.v. mounting

07/18/2017

About 2-3 weeks after he left, I discovered a hole in the wall. I couldn't find his number, so haven't called. I will now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a TV mounted to the wall.

CATEGORY home theater design

281-236-6573 Not sure how we could do that no where near our Mount, please call me Ivor
C

04/26/2017

Bars were installed but did not work proprly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install TV soundbars

CATEGORY home theater design

Cant recall you or the job please call me

Residential and commercial audio, lighting, computers, networking, home theater, automation, screens, podiums, structured cabling, security cameras, cell phone monitoring, wiring, telephone, hardware, video walls, led & fiber optics

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal