Sterling McCall Toyota

Angie's List since April 2012

We have a complete lineup of new and used cars, and our customer care continues long after you purchase from us. Air Filter Replacement, Battery Service ,Brake Diagnosis, Brake Inspection, Brake Replacement, Cabin Filter Replacement, Car Wash, Check Engine Light Diagnosis, Detailing, Electrical System Diagnosis, Engine Diagnosis, Fluid Top-Off, Flush Coolant, Flush Transmission, Fuel Filter Replacement, Fuel Injector Service, Heating, Cooling Diagnosis, Multi-Point Inspection, New Battery, New Brake Pads/Shoes (Front), New Brake Pads/Shoes (Rear), New Tires, Oil, Filter Change, Oil, Filter Change (Premium), Power Steering Service, Replace Brake Fluid, Spark Plug Replacement, Suspension Diagnosis, Timing Belt Replacement, Tire Rotation, Wheel Alignment (4WD), Wheel Alignment (AWD), Wheel Alignment (FWD), Wheel Alignment (RWD), Wheel Balance, Wiper Blade Replacement ...

Colony One Auto Center

Colony One Auto is a modern day, state-of-the-art automotive repair and maintenance center that still retains the level of commitment and friendly service as car shops of yesteryear. We were founded on the principle that “you treat people like you want to be treated.” It’s this belief that truly makes us different from the other chain stores and dealerships where you’re just a number or an opportunity to sell a service. Family owned & operated over 300,000 vehicles serviced since 1991. Additional emails - rickh@colonyoneauto.com, kris@colonyoneauto.com. . Additional contact names - Rick Hanson, Kris O"Brien.

Offers by Colony One Auto Center on Angie's List

03/08/2018

They are excellent. I feel safe when I get on the road because I rely on their work. They are very professional and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my car from them and they have serviced it over the years.

12/29/2016

They are standard, it's normal pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sterling McCall Toyota did a standard mileage service.

07/09/2016

I use my local dealership. I didn't find them through Angie's List. I love them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a routine maintenance.

07/09/2016

I'm out of warranty but I'll still use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had warranty work done.

04/12/2016

Their pricing is higher. Most dealers are higher than garages. The quality of their service is very good. Their responsiveness and punctuality are very good. I have used them for years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Sterling McCall. They changed the oil and few things like that the last time I went there.

CATEGORY auto repair

As a sales professional, my duties are to provide you with all the information you need, to help you select the best car and most importantly, do this in a timely manner. In addition, I am also responsible for maintaining a level of professionalism.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express