Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service

A 47 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2013

PO Box 802741

Houston, TX 77280

Professional Petsitting service in the Houston area since 1996. We care for your pet in the comfort of their own home, providing all of the love and attention they would recieve as though you were there with them. Give us a call today and find out why "pets are braggin and tails are waggin" about Spring Branch Pet Patrol Petsitting Service! Bonded and insured for your protection....

pet sitting (44)dog walking (18)

07/19/2019

Lois is an absolute class act. She responded to my inquiry and went out of her way to meet with me and my dogs on short notice. She and her associate Diana came every day for a month to walk, pet, cuddle and throw balls for my two dogs. They sent texts, videos and pictures so I could see how the dogs were doing and let me know immediately if there were any concerns with the dogs. I am absolutely u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Care and walking for my two dogs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Photo for Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service - PO Box 802741, Houston, TX - 37992951

05/02/2019

Lois and her crew can always be counted on. She has never let me down in any situation, and we've had several emergencies. She takes pics of our fur babies and sends them to my phone, she is just all around great. You can't go wrong with her services. It's not often I gush like this, but she has proved herself time and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visits to feed pets and take dog out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

10/14/2018

Excellent! Lois and her team are wonderful and caring professionals. Highly recommend if you are looking for pet care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my dog walked on a weekly schedule.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2018

10/13/2018

Wonderful. Very responsible and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House sitting: water plants, sort and forward mail for all summer.

10/12/2018

We have used spring branch pet patrol for over 5 years! We have 2 small dogs and love this service. Lois is fantastic! We do not like to board our dogs so this way they can stay in their own environment & also have someone check on our house when we are gone. So happy to have found Lois and highly recommend her!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

10/12/2018

Lois is always positive, dependable, and trustworthy. I thought I would never be able to get a pet sitter because my dog is so wary of people coming to our house. He loves Lois. Also, my cat is shy with everyone, and she will come out for Lois. She knows how to handle animals, and I think they know she likes working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

10/12/2018

Lois is exceptional, always responsive, and extremely professional. My dogs look forward to seeing her every day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Walker/Sitter

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

10/12/2018

Services are always great! Our pets can be a handful but they manage to get them walked. Our girls are excited to see them. They go above and beyond to make sure our girls are taken care of and get the attention they need. They also send us pictures while we are away. Thank you Lois and staff!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

CATEGORY dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

10/11/2018

This was my second time to hire Lois Wingo and everything was wonderful. She checked in on my two dogs from 10/5-10/9 three times a day. Lois provided text updates always with sweet photos and a detailed report of how they were doing. She is very reliable and has a great love for animals. I will call for her services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

11/10/2017

Very well, our cats love her. She is always bringing them catnip and treats. We feel very comfortable in leaving them in her care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting our two cats

CATEGORY pet sitters

Daily dog walks, feeding, playtime, scoop litter boxes meds administered, special care for older or young pets, mail and newspaper pickup, lights and window shades rotated for security purposes & lots of TLC.

Grooming, training & housecleaning