Spectrum Overhead Door

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

11020 Katy Freeway #116B

Houston, TX 77043

Spectrum Overhead Door offers same-day service, free estimates, accurate phone estimates, and friendly service to meet all of your garage door and opener needs. We are "A-rated" with the BBB, longtime members of CheckAPro, and aspire to always treat others as we would want to be treated. Visit our website to view over 100 recent testimonials by our happy customers. Spectrum Overhead Door operates with 5 highly trained technicians, and can be at your door usually within just one hour of your call. For your convenience, we offer emergency service in the evening hours at no extra cost. All payments are do upon completion of the work, and only when our customers are 100% satisfied. Forms of payment are cash, check, or credit card. All warranty information is plainly written on your copy of the invoice for your future reference. Thank you for taking the time to read about our company. We hope to be serving you soon! Have a blessed day....

garage door repair and installation (224)

08/02/2019

I called Spectrum Overhead Doors for a service call for 2 garage doors at my home, there were several things going on with them. I promptly had a service call booked. Cody texted me the morning of the appointment to let me know the time line of his arrival. He was very professional upon arrival; he evaluated numerous problems my doors. Throughout the time there Cody communicated the issues to me a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service 2 doors and repair rollers and others things

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/02/2019

Called in the morning to request service. Service rep (Kody) arrived several hours later ahead of time previously agreed upon, which was not a problem as he called ahead to make sure I was available. Diagnosed the problem quickly and recommended replacement rollers. Also performed a tune-up of opener and door and was done in 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/21/2019

When I made the appointment, the person on the phone told me that the 12 year old brand that we had was difficult to repair, and hard to get parts. We had experienced those problems with another repair company in the past, so we knew that was true. The tech Efraim arrived on time, was very professional, courteous, and seemed knowledgeable. He was not able to repair the old opener, and had one each...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener repair or replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

06/12/2019

Very well. It only took about 45 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

12/20/2018

The team arrived early (WOW!), diagnosed the problems quickly, installed new bearings and made adjustments, lubricated the spring, and my garage door is now working perfectly with minimal noise and no squeaking. The workers were extremely professional and courteous. I couldn't be happier with the service provided - simply outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Maintenance

COST $243.56

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

08/06/2018

Great communication, they were prompt and everything went smooth no surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Single car garage door opener installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

04/10/2018

Great. 2 man team was here within 45 minutes of me reaching out to the office. A little over 1 hour and the new spring was on and the door was working like it should. I had them replace the rollers as well at the same time. They cleaned and wiped down the rails and lubricated the new parts. I'm very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spring broke on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

04/02/2018

they replaced the garage door opener successfully

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door would not work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

03/14/2018

Very professional service techs. They diagnosed problem and offered two solutions. I opted for the less drastic one and the door is operating properly. They were able to perform work in a timely and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door needed repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

02/26/2018

Good service person prompt and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

Specializing in higher quality doors and openers. Call us for beautiful cedar faced wood doors, or low maintenance "Woodtones" series for the rich appearance of wood: cedar, mahogany, light or dark oak colors. Need a new opener motor? We carry the top-of-the-line quiet and dependable LiftMaster 8550 beltdrive. New MyQ technology allows you to open, close, and monitor your garage door with only a smartphone! Have a broken spring? We can be at your service usually within one hour.

Check, MasterCard, Visa