Specialized Auto Repair

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since January 2007

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair. Home of the 200,000 Mile Club....

EUROCAR-WERK

12  REVIEWS
EUROCAR-WERK

Since 1973, customers have trusted us with their European car’s maintenance, upgrade and repair needs. Eurocar-Werk specializes in all European luxury brands, both classic and modern. From Porsche, Mercedes and BMW to Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini and other exotics, Eurocar-Werk is the premiere destination for customers that expect excellence. Our full-service facility has all the amenities and equipment of a luxury dealership and our staff of trained and certified ASE and Bosch technicians are some of the best in the Greater Houston Area. The car you drive is an exceptional piece of work deserving of exceptional service, and exceptional service is the cornerstone of our business. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. We invite you to visit us today and experience first-hand a level of service you’ll only find at Eurocar-Werk. Eurocar-Werk also offers a complimentary pick up and drop off concierge service. We understand how important your time is, and we will work to fit your schedule. Whether you are located in the Greater Houston Area, or out of city, we will accommodate to your specific needs. Contact us today, and have your car serviced at your own convenience. Please call (713) 661-6428.

04/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are always satisfied with the service provided by James Lee and his shop. The repairs are fairly priced and completed on time.

03/11/2015

Honest place. Very good professional service. Nice to go to a place that is honest and makes sure the job is done right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addressed Check Engine Light & other required maintenance

08/18/2014

I've been taking my cars to James at Specialized Auto since I moved to Houston and wouldn't take them anywhere else.  It's hard to find a repair shop that you can trust and once you do, you don't want to leave.  I shopped around and found that James is reliable, honest and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake repair.

03/01/2011

My car was overheating. I took it to James and he diagnosed the cooling fan was broken. He gave me choice on a parts source i.e less expensive aftermarket or oem. I chose the lesser expesnive part, he installed it and got me running quickly. Thank James for a great job.

11/19/2008

Great, My brakes were making noise, actually a terrible screeching so I took to a place my friend had recommended. Usually I would check Angie's List but this was during the hurricane so I went there. He was great and I thought I let some of the other Angie's List people know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake Job, lube, and tire job.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil and filter change, towing, chassis lubrication, transmission, wheel alignment, alternators, inspection, European, domestic and Asian cars and trucks, gasoline, diesel, powerstroke, duramax, cummnis, factory fluids & materials.