Slime Busters

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since August 2016

Awards & Badges

Based In

Houston, TX 77095

Welcome to Slime Busters, your number one roof cleaning and pressure washing contractor in the Houston area. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and the attention to detail we put into every job. Give us a call today with your roof cleaning needs! 713-955-5969...

roof cleaning (18)pressure washing (14)window cleaning (1)

10/05/2020

James and his team with Slimebusters were so incredibly professional! Timely, high-quality work and a joy to work with. I couldn't believe how new the building looked. 10/10 would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Wash, House Wash, Pressure Wash, Window Cleaning.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity and can't wait to work for you again!

09/29/2020

A+!! Very professional and fast! Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Wash & House Wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

03/25/2020

Loved working with him and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, house pressure washed, concert pressure washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

01/15/2020

Excellent service, results were great. Very professional and easy to deal with, very reasonable prices and the guy who owns the business is a hard working Veteran who takes great pride in his work. Would recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

07/30/2019

I had put my house on the market and had little to no interest in it. My real estate agent suggested having the roof washed. So I hired Slime Busters based on family recommendations. They came out and did the roof and power wash the house. Poof interest in my house skyrocketed and in 4 days I have competing offers! The difference of the before and after's are unbelievable. My house now stands out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof washing, house power wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

04/28/2018

The representative showed up on time, explained the procedure, & performed the work in a timely manner. The results were eye-popping!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House chemical wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

03/13/2018

Very professional. Did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pressure washed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

01/23/2018

Slime Busters did an excellent job. My old roof was very dirty and moldy. Looks very clean. House also looks good. We walked around the house and I pointed out any areas which needed to be taken care of. He didn't leave until I was completely satisfied. My neighbor even came over to get his business card so she could have her house done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning and house power washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

11/30/2017

Slime busters was super professional, careful and meticulous in their work. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. We had a LARGE project and the quality was there from start to finish!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing and sealing of driveway, gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction, and we're glad that you're happy with our work.

11/28/2017

Excellent service. They were prompt and did an excellent job on my roof clean. Even cleaned up some rust and painted my fireplace stovepipe boot..to boot! I would definitely using these guys if you need your roof cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We enjoy going beyond expectation to ensure complete customer satisfaction.

Roof washing to asphalt, tile, and metal roofs. House washing to brick, vinyl, stucco, and hardy plank. Pressure washing to all flat surfaces. Window cleaning: inside and outside.

Check, PayPal