Signature Smiles Dental

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since March 2013

Top Rated Houston Dentist for all Dental Care. Not too long ago, a few Heights dentists realized that the traditional dental office no longer met the needs of their patients. They saw all too many times their clients complaining about having to go all over town for their child’s pediatric dentist, orthodontist or for their own specialized periodontal treatments. These dentists banded together here in Garden Oaks/Houston Heights to create a place where you can go to one office and have all of your dental needs taken care of. These dentists gathered a specialized team to take care of you, to know you, and gain the trust you need for a lifetime of healthy, fear-free, bright and white smiles. Signature Smiles offers just that - We are a high-tech, iPad wielding, Demand TV-streaming, wireless headset-wearing dental office that operates with one mission in mind: We treat everybody just how they would want to be treated. This is especially the case for kids. Were you scared of the dentist? Were you bored at the dentist? Did you need to see a specialist? Our doctors are ready to serve your entire family with baby-friendly nursery exam rooms, an Arcade with Xboxes and touch screens for the kids, and TVs for teens and adults in every room. Our cutting-edge technology includes the lowest radiation digital X-rays available, dental lasers, Invisalign, One Visit Porcelain Crowns, and Sedations to relax our nervous patients. Whether you are looking for general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry or anything in between, when you come to Signature Smiles, we’ll do the rest. Please read our Amazing reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook and call our office for an appointment or take a tour of our office and meet our family friendly doctors....

Gina K Garner Dds Pc

Comprehensive, personalized dental care… for a lifetime Gina K Garner, DDS, PC offers preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental solutions for all ages. Dr. Garner uses the latest technology in dental equipment to provide customized care for individual needs. Her practice focuses on patient comfort by offering convenient office hours and appointments to minimize wait times. Dr. Garner’s office includes TVs and DVDs with headphones in every exam room, soft leather chairs, warm blankets and a refreshment bar. Patient comfort is a top priority, and the friendly staff will go out of their way to deliver a pleasant experience. The state-of-the-art office features low-radiation digital radiographs, computerized charting, cosmetic imaging, nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral sedation. Dr. Garner's office always adheres to the strictest sterilization procedures and provides dental services such as: all-porcelain crowns, tooth-colored composite resin fillings, cosmetic teeth whitening, preventive care, periodontal and oral cancer screenings, implant restorations, fluoride treatment and sealants, root canals, cosmetic bonding, wisdom teeth extractions and much more. Using a unique combination of science and artistry, Dr. Garner can help you achieve the smile you’ve been dreaming about. Dr. Garner's office is conveniently located in Pinecroft Center III across from Hermann Memorial The Woodlands Hospital. Call 281-825-4980 or visit www.gkgdentistry.com to schedule your appointment today. Additional contact name - Lori Lund. Additional email - lori@gkgdentistry.com

06/21/2017

My continuing saga with dentists.....After Signature Smiles on Shepherd overcharged me and refused to refund my money, I had Delta Dental look into it and Delta notified them that they had to refund my $94. Today Signature told me it was only $92 (not a big difference but it's the point). I drove over to show them the letter from Delta and after they made me wait forever, they still insisted it wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental work

CATEGORY dentists

D

11/07/2015

Leading up to the appointment, we got multiple text messages and even a phone call to confirm the appointment.  This is great for making sure there is no misunderstanding.  The morning of the appointment (a Saturday) I got a final text confirming the 2 pm initial brace setting.  We showed up about 5 minutes before, got signed in and they asked for me to pay the downpayment.  We then sat and waited...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son needed braces. After extensive research, we were excited to find a provider that did both dentistry and orthodontia.  We scheduled and did cleanings as well to see how we liked them and got a orthodontic consultation. They gave me prices for cash payment, though they wouldn't accept or give a price for a complete pay up front price and would only allow a down payment + monthly payment.  We finally made an appointment to get the braces on - it took 6 weeks for the next opening.  We were also disappointed that they only have appointments for braces on Wed afternoon and Saturday, as Wednesday my son is busy and Saturdays are just cutting into weekend and family time, but we figured we would have to make it work to keep the convenience of a dentist and ortho at the same location.

CATEGORY dentists,orthodontist,pediatric dentist

06/30/2015

Everyone was wonderful and so kid friendly.  I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a top notch pediatric dental office!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 6 year old needed extensive dental work

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

04/21/2015

This is my first visit but will be going back. They are very good and very advanced and hi-tech, great people and good bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Signature Smiles Dental and last appointment was two months ago.

CATEGORY dentists,orthodontist

D

03/27/2015

I never saw the doctor, only the dental assistant.  I  left feeling very disappointed and certainly not valued as a patient.  No one seemed to want to take responsibility for the mix up, and I wasted over a month with a very sensitive tooth as a result.  I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to this dentist office 5 times.  The first 3 times were for cleaning and check up visits.  I saw the doctor for the first time on the 3rd visit, very briefly.  Then, about a month later, one of my crowns broke off at the gum line, taking the top half of my tooth with it.  I stopped by to schedule an appointment to address the issue.  I showed the person manning the front desk my broken crown, and let her know that the  remaining part of the tooth was sensitive to cold.  She gave me the earliest available appointment, a week and a half later.  When I saw the Doctor, she took an X-ray and said that I would need a root canal, a post and a new crown.  I agreed to the procedure and stated that I would like some type of sedative on the day of the procedure.  She said she would give me something that would not knock me out, but that would make me calm for the procedure.  She told me I would need someone to drive me home afterwards.  My husband arrived with me two weeks later for the procedure.  I asked if he needed to stay with me or if he could come back when it was over.  The person at the front desk said to give the folks in the back his cell phone number and they would call him when it was over.  But when I got to the chair, the assistant informed me that the doctor scheduled to perform my procedure did not do sedatives, and that we would have to reschedule.  I was surprised and disappointed  to have to reschedule, and upset when they told me it would be several weeks before they could see me again.  I did not want to endure the discomfort for another month just because they couldn't keep their records straight.  I declined to have them do the work and will find another dentist.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Hi {removed member name}. I apologize for your experiences. We try our best to accommodate everyone and their unique needs.

We take all PPO DPPO PDM and childrens Medicaid and Chip Pediatric, Cleanings & Prevention, Endodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontal Disease, Restorations, Orthodontics, Sedation Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics, and Endodontics.

No Dhmo nor HMO.