Rosales & Company

A 34 Reviews

Angie's List since July 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

10308 Valentine St

Houston, TX 77075

Rosales and company is complete home Remodeling and Repair Co. No job is too big or too small...

home remodeling (29)home remodeling (13)tile installation (8)interior painting (7)flooring (7)house painting (6)drywall repair (6)countertop installation (5)woodworking (4)deck building (4)general contracting (3)foundation repair (2)

02/15/2020

They had work for me for 15 years. Remodel kitchen and it is so pretty. He is amazing. He totally redid both of my houses. Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
work for me for 15 years. hardwood floor , banister, deck kitchen and other major project.

CATEGORY remodeling,pressure washing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

02/12/2020

It went wonderful. They did a great job! They did what they said they would do and finished in a timely manner. They worked consistently and efficiently. They were very responsive to what I wanted and everything was extremely well done. They were really friendly as well! I have already hired them again for some other projects and I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

07/23/2017

Narciso Rosales is an amazing contractor. This was a large project in a 1905 house. His years of experience allowed him to bring in various professionals as needed. They were extremely professional. Work was done on time and inspection went smoothly. Narciso listened to me and thanks to him I have my dream kitchen. I cannot recommend him highly enough. This is our 7th project together. I won't use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total gutting and remodel of kitchen.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2017

05/28/2016

They did some small wiring work during remodel that caused me issues. I had to hire someone else to fix. They caused a gas leak during remodel. I had to pay a licensed plumber to fix. I will never use again. They never responded to call backs either. Avoid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom, kitchen remodel, and painting.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

04/07/2016

I took out all of the furniture and took down the bed in my house waiting for him to come. I had gotten a proposal from his wife saying that he was sick, but that he was going to be out today. I understand illness, but it has been a month I have been waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was supposed to come in to install marble tile in the bedroom upstairs and re-grout the bedroom downstairs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2016

Re: [Member Name Removed] Comments We did gave Mrs. [Member Name Removed] a quote to install ceramic floor in her bedroom, but I got sick with the flu around the date that we were supposed to start, I was in bed for about two weeks shortly after that my wife was admitted to Hospital, I told Mrs. [Member Name Removed] to go ahead and try to find somebody else to do that work, since I was not gone t...

02/08/2016

Rosales & Co. provided a great service and presented high professionalism. They can do anything from Bathroom & Kitchen remodel to exterior paint. We will use again and would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cosmetic Renovations to a townhome

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2015

12/21/2015

They were very patient with me because I didn't have all the materials. He was a good team worker with a good personality. The guy who worked with the main technician did an excellent job as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed wood on my stairways and also put the gouge downstairs in the bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2015

10/07/2015

Great.  Those two guys worked like demons, and cleaned up after themselves afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old laminate floor that had been glued to concrete.  Leveled and then put down the new hardwood.

CATEGORY concrete repair,flooring,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2015

09/22/2015

It went as smooth as possible with a Master Craftsman who had challenges due to our home being built in the 1930's.  Narciso and Eddie worked tirelessly for four days to complete all this work.  This man is a Michelangelo of home repair / remodeling.  FRONT STONE STAIRS:  He started with a stone or concrete stairs in the front of the home that was sinking.  We thought he would have to replace them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired stone stairs that had collapsed due to a mole who dug beneath these heavy steps. Custom built a railing for these stairs that had to hold a 300 lb. man, built a custom privacy wall on our porch with lattice and matching siding and paint, repaired rotted siding and matched our home and painted it, repaired the bathtub fixtures that were leaking hot water, put turbines on top of our shed to make the air move better, and rebuilt our elevated deck that is only 6 years old and was about to fall apart which was very dangerous.  I cannot emphasize the difference from the 2 guys who built the deck's lack of quality versus Narciso reinforcing it  to the point he almost rebuilt it.  The deck is now extremely strong because he did it correctly at a very reasonable cost. To review: stairs, railings, siding, porch privacy wall, kitchen ceiling, bathtub fixtures, deck, and turbines.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2015

Photo for Rosales & Company - 10308 Valentine St, Houston, TX - 29757397

C

04/30/2015

The quality of work was good for the price but was very hard to communicate with. After the job was completed the cover started leaking we called Narciso and about a week later he sent someone out to make repairs. The repairs did not work and the cover continued to leak. We tried to call Narciso we left a message and he called back about a week later and said he would call back to set up a time to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a patio cover tying into existing roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2015

Bathroom and kitchen renovations, flooring, ceramic porcelan, hardwood, laminated, vinyl flooring, drywall, paint interior and exterior. Deck patios and Fences. Foundation Repair and plumbing. Exterior repairs, gutters, soffit, pressure wash, and paint. Windows and doors installation. Gutters installation

N/A