Roof Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16903 Buccaneer Lane Suite 101

Houston, TX 77058

We are an established roofing company with 20 years local experience. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of work and service throughout the process. We not only provide expertise, but make sure our customers understand what we are doing and why....

roofing (22)

07/14/2019

Mr. Pool replied promptly to my request for an evaluation and estimate. He was the only roofer who actually got up to the roof on my 3-storey home to assess the problem directly (the others relied only on drones). He and his crew showed up punctually on the agreed day/time and they were able to complete the work on schedule. Everything was done professionally and the leak has not occurred again si...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed], for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business, and your taking the time to leave this review.

06/10/2019

Justin came out to give me an estimate for the work that needed to be completed. He is super friendly and yet professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their was a hole in the roof that needed to be patched so that water would stop leaking in my guest bedroom.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business, and your taking the time to leave this review.

04/14/2019

Roof Services recently put a new roof on my house. It looks amazing and I am so very pleased! The job was completed in one day. From the start to the finish of this job, all the workers were very professional, worked hard, and it was apparent that they took pride in their workmanship. Justin, the supervisor on the job, was absolutely wonderful and patient with me as he thoroughly answered all of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Photo for Roof Services - 16903 Buccaneer Lane, Houston, TX - 37819772

08/15/2018

Michael Pool was very responsive, did a quality job and for a good price. I would use him and his team again. Very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/19/2018

- Immediate response to initial inquiry - Quick dispatch of technician to assess problem - Prompt report of nature of problem - Quick turnaround of repair proposal - Swift, neat, and complete repair performed by professional and courteous crew

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

06/28/2018

I called, and Michael Pool showed up to give me an estimate for a relatively small roof leak. He told me they'd try to get to it before the weekend rains began. We were out of town while the repairs took place, but roof Services kept me informed of the progress, or lack of progress because of the rain. Although he'd told me they couldn't get to the job because of the rain, we got a break in the we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

06/10/2018

The Roof Services team arrived on time, and told me exactly what they were going to do. They kept me informed as the job progressed, and finished on schedule. They cleaned up as they worked. I’ve inspected the work, and it looks good. Easy to work with, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof was quite old and had developed a leak. It was evaluated by two roof companies, and both offered to either just fix the leak, or to put a protective coating on the entire roof (this house has a flat roof). We decided to have the roof coated, and selected Roof Services. They guarantee the roof to be leak-free for 10 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

06/06/2018

They were very professional and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/13/2018

The roof was completed as scheduled and the workmanship was excellent. The crew was very professional and courteous. They showed up when they said they would and cleaned up the yard every day before they left for the day. The job superintendent or the crew leader was there on site for the entire job, which made communicating (In English) easy. I am very satisfied with the work and the personnel of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Metal Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to put the metal roof on your Texas home. We appreciate your business, and your taking the time to leave this review!

02/23/2018

Did amazing work for us at a price that was significantly lower than other estimates we’d reveived. Had a downpour the very next day & not a drop in the house. Friendly and professional - no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flashing on roof replaced, carport cover replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

We handle all types of residential or commercial roof repairs and replacements. We also provide free roof inspections as well as free estimates. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and reasonable pricing so give us a call today so we can help you solve your roof's issue. No job is too big or small!

Not Applicable