Precision Outdoor Services

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

325 Maxey Rd

Houston, TX 77013

Precision Outdoor is based out of Houston, Texas. We service the greater Houston area with landscape design and installation, property management, professional lawn care, pressure washing and surface cleaning. Over 10 years in the industry. We take pride in our work and pride ourselves in the attention to detail, trust Precision!...

landscaping (12)lawn care (8)mulch delivering (5)pressure washing (2)

01/15/2020

Hurricane Harvey flooded my home. To get out of the flood zone, I elevated it 5.5 feet. The elevation process destroyed every bit of existing landscaping. I hired Precision Outdoor replace the landscaping. My husband and I did not want a traditional grass lawn. We wanted large beds of native plants and a "lawn" of Asian Jasmine, because it would be lower maintenance and sturdier than grass. Jonath...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape Front Yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Photo for Precision Outdoor Services - 325 Maxey Rd, Houston, TX - 38331944

Thank you for the kind review and hospitality while we were on site. It was a fun project and we enjoyed collaborating with you on design!

09/08/2019

Hard working and professional, completed the yard exactly the way I wanted it to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard maintenance

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words and review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We value each and every one of our customers. I know the crew enjoyed being at your property making the change!

05/07/2019

Johnathon was a life saver! The yard was an a nightmare! Johnathon was unfazed and outlined a 2-3 day plan, specifying what needed to be done. His recommendations as to which trees and bushes needed to be trimmed and how far to trim turned out to be exactly right. His expertise in landscaping was evident. He was easy to work with and very efficient. He had everything hauled away and the yard was n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing overgrowth tree and yard services

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. I know myself, as well as my crew enjoyed being over there. Thank you!

04/10/2019

Ronnie was very prompt and appeared within an hour of my initial call. He was very efficient and polite. I am very satisfied with his work and expect to see him again in the short future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard mowing, edging and clean-up.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

04/08/2019

Weeded, pruned 60 roses, plus other bushes, laid down 25 rolls of pine straw mulch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring yard work

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

03/01/2019

Work went well. I was flexible with the timing for the work, but they kept me well informed and was no problem. They weeded the beds, spread the mulch and compost in about two hours. Cleaned up afterwards..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and compost

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

01/13/2019

Excellent. We would recommend Johnathan and his team for lawn care needs. Tina & Mike

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LAWN MTN & LANDSCAPING

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2019

10/11/2018

Precision and Jonathan provided excellent service and materials at a great price. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping service

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

06/02/2018

Great! Couldn’t be more pleased with how beautiful it turned out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and build flower beds

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

03/15/2018

Went better than better!!! The owner of Precision was very punctual, informative & remained onsite from start to finish. He paid attn to the details which I loved plus did a few extra things like washed off "ALL" the moss & bullrock before lining back up my beds. Mr. Jonathan surprised me after job was completed by swinging by to give me extra mulch & grass squares he no longer needed which was ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(3) of our huge beds were destroyed by hurricane harvey & pretty much everything died & or washed away, beds were a complete mess!! Also had Precision pressure wash our home, walkway & driveway.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

We specialize in landscape design, installation, property management, professional Lawn Care, drainage solutions, pressure washing, as well as surface cleaning.

Not Applicable