Precision Garage Door of Houston

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11875 W Little York Rd #401

Houston, TX 77041

Expert garage door repair services from highly trained, certified technicians who are prompt, professional & polite. 24/7 emergency repairs using only the highest quality American-made parts. Quality workmanship guaranteed....

garage door repair and installation (176)door (11)

07/08/2020

Do yourself a favor and call someone else! This company is an absolute fluke. After my garage door malfunctioned, I called this company and they sent out a technician who gave me a quote which I proceeded to finance but the finance company didn't work with them anymore . How did they NOT know this? I was told someone would reach out to me, but after 3 days I heard nothing back. So tacky and unprof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my garage door malfunctioned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We have attempted to locate you in our system to discuss your experience and to provide you with our updated financing options, without any luck. At your convenience, please contact our office directly at 713-983-8121 so that we can discuss your experience and rectify our error. Thank you.
D

06/22/2020

My entire objection to the work done is the price. The work was done professionally and promptly, so no issues there. However, 45 minutes of work and $50 in parts (looking up the same parts at Home Depot) cost me $430. Subtract the parts and that leaves $380 in labor for 45 minutes, minutes, or $507 an hour. High price lawyer money for a garage door. It is completely on me that I agreed to this, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door rollers and safety sensors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your feedback. I would agree that our prices are higher than most, however we back our pricing with our professionalism, customer service and warranty. Should any of the purchased parts fail, we will replace and service at no cost to you for the duration of your warranty. You can reach our office directly at 713-983-8121 and we thank you for your business!

06/22/2020

Went very well. Technician was very professional and courteous. Doors are beautiful and matched the new paint job on the garage. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 new garage doors and 1 opener installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/18/2020

Very friendly, professional and talent workforce. They fixed out everything within an hour. I am so happy with Precision garage door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/18/2020

They were the first one to respond to my query in such a scenario of coronavirus where most of the businesses were struggling. In fact it is hard to find any contractor nowadays. But I am so delighted that they are providing services in these times too. Overall work was prefect from the tightening the nuts to the installation of doors. Definitely call them again for any garage door work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/18/2020

They came at the scheduled time and did their work accordingly what they had mentioned on their contract. There was no reselling, no extra money. I love this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Door Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

06/16/2020

David Bell is such a well-informed person that I have never seen in my entire life. He is a great communicator, listens well to their clients and never tried to take any financial advantage of them. I am thoroughly enthralled with his behavior. He is a master of garage door repair services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door repair service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

06/16/2020

They are the perfect garage door installers in Houston. As my garage door is quite old, so was looking for someone who can offered me the best quotations and an A++ quality.  Both of my demands met by Precision garage doors. Their crew was super professional and assiduous in the installation procedure. Thanks a lot for an amazing service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/16/2020

Precision’s repairmen came to my residence in the month of May and within a span of second, he pointed out that the old garage door opener wasn’t working. He recommended me to change the same and showed a variety of new door openers. He also assists me in the selection procedure by explaining the pros and cons. I wish I could award precision doors, a 10 stars rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
residence door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

06/16/2020

From the last six months, I was looking for some who can do the garage door replacement work. I found the contact of this company on yelp and contacted through them. They were preposterous in their approach and did the replacement work quite fast. I am so pleased that they did the garage door replacement work in the middle of the Covid 19 pandemic. It literally needs guts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Garage Customization, Garage Door and Opener Installation, Garage Door and Opener Maintenance, Garage Door and Opener Repair, Garage Door and Opener Service, Spring Repair and Installation, Remote Repair and Replacement, Safety Sensors Installation, Roller Repair and Installation, Cable Repair and Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing