PC Parts & Service

A31 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2004

9609 FM1960 West

Houston, TX 77070

PC Parts and Service is a customer friendly, professional computer store in Houston, TX for over twenty years. We offer Computer Services & Repair in the greater Houston, TX area. Provide in-shop service (carry-in) for desktop & laptop computers, onsite service & remote service. We have been providing computer service & repair to the greater Houston area for over 24 years. We have thousands of satisfied customers & can provide references on request. Our philosophy is to offer our customers outstanding service at a reasonable rate. Our technicians go beyond merely fixing the problem and become the IT professional for your home or business. We stock a large inventory of parts to allow our technicians to perform service as quickly as possible. Give us a call or come in today and we will be happy to discuss your particular situation and what services we can provide to you....

Computer Repair (31)Computer Sales (1)

01/17/2020

Great experience. I will use them again and refer them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hp laptop trying automatic repair ... can?t repair my PC . Try other options or Shut down

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

PC Parts and Service appreciates your wonderful review of our services. Also, we thank you for time taken out of a busy day to submit this review. We continue on building our parts and services to best suits your PC needs. That is why your input is so IMPORTANT to us. Thank you for your business and support!

01/20/2019

Stephen was efficient and he did a good job. He even checked out our laptop and got that working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up of computer/printer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

12/13/2018

They were very informative providing me with various options based on my intended use of the computer. They were agreeable to changes along the way and delivered the finished computer before they originally estimated. Very satisfied with Dexter and Emily who answered all my questions, even the dumb ones, and provided me with all the information I requested. I could have built it myself at a lower ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advise and build a computer for photo and video

CATEGORY computer repair, computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

12/09/2018

I was given an approximate price for the 8 GB of RAM and a fixed price for the labor ($40). They advised me of the RAM I needed, which was less than I anticipated or had been told by others. They ordered the RAM which was a bit more expensive than anticipated. They called me as soon when it came in and installed it in less than an hour. Quite pleased with the overall service and experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ram upgraded on my Lenovo laptop

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

12/07/2018

Dexter did typical testing and then additional in-depth testing neither of which captured any specific situation. The System still didn't start everytime until Dexter decided to take a drastic step which, to date has made everything working fine. Increased memory as wll. Wonderful experience, keep me always apprised of the status and was very friendly and professional. Fantastic shop and seem to c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dexter fixed an intermittent problem which would have driven me mad.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

08/15/2018

Dexter was excellent. I took both desk tops to their shop. Dexter was very up front about the anticipated charges and called me with an updated quote once he had had analyzed each situation. When I came to pick up each computer, he booted each to show me exactly what he had done and confirmed that each situation had been completely resolved. I am retired and no longer have access to tech support a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dexter worked on two desk top computers. One was a new computer; he set it up and transferred programs and data from the hard disk of an old desk top onto the new computer. The second desk top was having a number of software problems which Dexter fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

04/28/2018

They did a great job. Also, Gave me advice on the computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up a computer and installed windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

08/01/2017

The owner/manager Dexter, was very helpful & wonderful; and honest; and very upfront of what the charges could be; We have taken 2 laptops to PC Parts & Services for repairs before, & we are very satisfied with the service. I bought a projector to use for power point but the company did not supply the cable necessary to connect to my computer, it was designed to connect to a tv or a dvd player to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop Repair & Upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

06/01/2017

Incredible! Have never been paid that much attention in buying a product. Gary, the owner, patiently went thru the features of my new computer at his shop. He even helped me over the phone when I didn't understand several of the features. He did this several times! Will use him for all my computer issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase a new computer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with PC Parts and Service on Angie's List. Enjoy the new computer and we certainly appreciate your business.

04/22/2017

I have many computers both business and personal. PC Parts and Repair have them all running faster than when they were new. I have also bought a few recondition computers from them, at bargain prices

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First of all let me say that I really don't like computers. I think a hook should be attached to them by the manufacture so you can use them as an anchor when they don't work or run slow. My computer was being its typical slow self when I finally broke down and took to PC Parts and Repair. They asked me if they could keep it for a day to run diagnostics on it. The next day Gary called me and told me that it was ready and all it needed was a cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

PC Parts and Service appreciates your review of our services. Also, we thank you for time taken out of a busy day to submit your review. We continue on building our parts and services to best suits your PC needs. That is why your input is so IMPORTANT to us. Thank you for your business!

PC parts, sales, service, and repair. Data Recovery, IT Remote Assistance. In stock new and refurbished computer systems. Laptop Screen replacement and more.

TV installation