Payless Insulation

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1818 W 15th St

Houston, TX 77008

Since 1979, Payless Insulation has provided the best insulation products and installation to Houston and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained technicians are on-time, perform with minimal disruption and go to great lengths to protect your belongings and leave the site clean....

Insulation (173)Energy Efficiency Auditing (7)Pressure Washing (1)

03/26/2013

it in the frist box

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they got here on time.started right to work.1man on the truck loading the mechine the other 1 was in the atic spraying the insulation for two hour he did not come down till he finish the job.then they clean up thier mess i pay them for a very very good job.                          thank u so much                                clint waddell

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2013

(deleted member name) - we are ever so pleased you had such a great experience. I am a little behind on thank you's but I wanted you to know it did not go unnoticed! Thank you for the A's!! Lynda Kornbleet, Owner/Payless Insulation

07/18/2012

They did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company has great customer service, from the people who answer the phone to the workers who install the insulation. They work quickly and laid down ground cloths on the floor where they walked. When the installer finished, he told me he could smell gas in the attic. After he left, I put my head into the attic but smelled nothing. Just to be safe, I called a plumber who also couldn't smell it but when he tested the lines with soap suds he found a leaky connection. I'm grateful that the installer mentioned this.  The scope of work was to blow high density cellar cellulose insulation into the attic to R38. The estimator was prompt and professional and provided brochures with helpful information. I e-mailed the next day to accept the proposal and they came out the next week and performed the work even though it was raining.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2012

03/05/2011

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R-38 Attic Insullation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2011

07/16/2010

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from this company. I was concerned when they asked for my house square footage and quoted a price based on that. I asked why the price would be based on square foot of the entire house since it was a two story house and the attic is half the size they were estimating. They ultimately changed the estimate but I do not consider this a good business practice so I did not choose them as a contractor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2010

06/28/2010

They were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Payless Insulation for attic insulation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2009

11/22/2005

PROMPT AND EFFICIENT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ADDED INSULATION TO ATTIC.

CATEGORY insulation

Insulation Installation & Repairs - Home Attic, Walls, & Floors. Noise Reduction & Acoustical Finish.

Foam, Foil, Rockwool.