One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since November 2004

B Rated | 451 Reviews

One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is your source for prompt, courteous, reliable air conditioning and heating service. Offering air conditioning and heating maintenance, installation, repairs, and everything in between, our goal is to address your HVAC needs in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective fashion. Providing service 24/7 with no overtime rates, ever! All of our technicians are certified, background checked and drug tested. Plus, discounts for seniors and military....

Green Duct Decontamination

Green Duct Decontamination has been servicing the Houston market for 4 years with over 10 years experience in the HVAC industry. As a NADCA (National air duct cleaning association) member with trained staff we provide a full service Duct cleaning of the entire system including attic ductwork and air handler cleaning. All products used during the process are GREEN products rated by the epa. Our process uses HEPA filtration leaving no mess and removing down to .003 microns of dust, dirt and allergens from your duct system. GDD accepts all forms off payment upon completion of said job. Discounts provided for military personnel, teachers as well as senior citizens and also special discounts occur frequently for package deals. Full Free camera estimates available no hidden charges.

D

05/07/2020

The technicians at this company are kind of hit or miss. I was sent one that was extremely rude to me, lied to me, and lied about me in the notes on my receipt. And then forged my signature on the receipt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

03/05/2020

Very well. Everything was explained in detail and made clear.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced AC Condenser Capacitor. Scheduled Air Duct Cleaning.

10/23/2019

Excellent service. Abel was quick, professional, and described the problem, which he fixed in five minutes. He made recommendations for future service, but did not push sales. His guidance and service make us confident in using One Hour in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for recognizing our Technicians great customer service. Jimmy Sanchez Operations Manager One Hour AC

10/16/2019

Very thorough and courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace check

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed]< I thank you for taking the time to leave a great review for us. Sincerely, Aaron Childress- GM

09/22/2019

Great! They came early- fixed the problem - gave me some tips. In and out - I was so relieved!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged and Leaking pipe in attic

Thank you for leaving a A rating!! Sincerely Aaron Childress

Residential Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor air quality products, filters, furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats, repair & replacement, Duct Cleaning. Any brand of equipment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Discover