NOAH'S ARK ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Angie's List since June 2010

We are a two doctor small animal veterinary practice specializing in general medicine....

HEARTHSTONE ANIMAL CLINIC

Since 1982, Hearthstone Animal Clinic has been a staple of pet owners in and around Houston seeking high quality veterinary care from a friendly and talented staff. Within our welcoming and fully equipped facility we offer high-quality preventative, diagnostic, surgical and medical care to companion animals. In all that we do, it is our goal to help our clients strengthen the bond they share with their furry companions.

08/11/2017

05/10/2017

CATEGORY veterinarian, pet grooming

07/28/2016

CATEGORY kennels

09/28/2015

03/28/2012

They do a good job of examining the animal and dog seems to like his visits and the doctor does it pretty thorough and compassionate, he explains what if any issues are and basically communicating well with me.  I will continue to use this provider again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Noah's Ark Animal Hospital for pet care.  I took my dog for annual examination.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Noah's Ark offers: Wellness exams and testing, vaccinations, in depth dental cleanings, spay/neutering, in house lab analysis, boarding, and bathing.