Moving by Design

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

15255 Gulf Fwy Ste F110

Houston, TX 77034

Founded 2008, Moving by Design is a family owned business that began in Friendswood, Texas servicing the Clear Lake and Great Houston area. Honored with more awards for service than any other local moving company in the area including an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 2012. At Moving by Design we pride ourselves with the service we provide to make every residential and commercial move efficient, safe and affordable. All our customers receive a customized moving plan to ensure that your relocation is as stress-free as possible....

Moving Companies (69)Storage (2)Piano Movers (2)

10/29/2019

Absolutely perfect!!! They were careful, considerate, friendly, kind, respectful, and efficient! I will use them and recommend MOVING BY DESIGN again and again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot! We had a pick-up large furniture at one home, drop off some of that and pick-up more at a second home and then drop-off more at a third home!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/08/2019

It went great. Better than expected. I have used Moving by Design for three of my moved this year. I had estimates from several other companies and Moving by Design beat them all hands down. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

09/02/2019

I have over 16 THOUSAND DOLLAR OF DAMAGE to my furniture from a move from this company. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. (1) I trusted Christina at MovingByDesign when she told me they were experienced and I could trust them. I trusted them to pad and pack my townhouse of furniture into a 28 foot trailer. (2) Upon opening the trailer they packed, we noted immediately that the moving team had caused a MASS...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving - Houston

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Customer service is our top priority from start to finish. We work closely with our customers to ensure every move is tailored to meet our customer's needs. We are sorry you are left with a negative view about Moving by Design, We only use professional experienced movers that are skilled at loading trucks to utilize space and pad items for transit. Our movers are train in-house as well. You are co...

05/29/2019

They were clean, courteous and did exactly what I asked. I had to downsize and they were very patient with this old woman and helpful with suggestions. It cost a little more than I had hoped, but it was worth it and I would certainly use their services again, if needed. James and Mark were the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local moving

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

03/14/2019

Tim Gray was very professional. He did exactly what he said he would, when he said he would do it. I'm very happy with the excellent service he and his team provided. If you live in Houston, contact Tim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving the contents of my Pod

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

C

12/31/2018

I didn’t use the service cause I didn’t move after all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn’t move after all

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

06/23/2018

They were reasonable but failed to tell us that time started when they left the warehouse, otherwise they were competent and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved household goods nearby.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

06/18/2018

Moving By Design did an exceptional job for us on a very difficult pack and move. They were prompt, courteous, professional, and extremely helpful during the entire process. Tim Gray gave us an in-depth estimate and made sure we knew exactly what to expect on move day. He really helped ease the stress of the whole moving experience. I would certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2600 sq. ft. House Pack and Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

05/17/2018

Came to my office and moved old office furniture upstairs and new in my office. Then went to my home and moved temporary downstairs living arrangement due to surgery back upstairs where it belonged. Quite satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move office furniture and home furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

04/11/2018

Very well. No items were damaged or broken. The guys were very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Townhome 1800 sq feet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

Residential, commercial, state to state moves, moves any where in the state, professional packing and unpacking, apartments, piano moving.

Pool tables, safes, swing sets, grandfather clocks, some excercise equipment. Vendors provided