Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since July 2014

The newest and most modern aesthetic provider in Houston, Mirror Mirror is the areas’ premiere Beauty Boutique. Located between Highland Village and Greenway Plaza, Mirror Mirror offers both women and men a wide variety of aesthetic services, treatments, and physician grade products. A sampling of the premium services offered at Mirror Mirror includes CoolScupting, Fraxel, Ulthera and Laser Hair Removal. The state-of-the-art building houses several luxurious private rooms, set aside solely for injectables such as Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm, Restylane, and Radiesse. Unique to the Houston, Mirror Mirror houses two CoolSculpting machines. Using innovative technology, CoolSculpting can eliminate the appearance of unsightly fatty deposits through a safe, noninvasive treatment. The procedure uses extreme temperatures, applied to the target area, to freeze fat cells; which are then naturally eliminated from the body. Mirror Mirror has one of the largest selections of Skin Medica products available in Texas. Developed by a group of dermatologists, Skin Medica’s medical grade skincare line contains a superior formulation of antioxidants, natural botanicals, and innovative cosmeceuticals. Following the G.R.A.S.S. principal loved by Mirror Mirror (Human Growth Factors, Retinoids, Antioxidants, Sunscreen, and Eye Serum), Skin Medica will revitalize dull, damaged skin and preserve a healthy glow. The team of aesthetic professionals at Mirror Mirror dedicates themselves to making every patient feel welcome and pampered. Specializing in noninvasive procedures, the staff at Mirror Mirror understands every aspect of skin care. The Visia Skin Complexion Analysis is one tool in their arsenal for a thorough pre-treatment evaluation. Using cutting-edge photo-technology, Visia will highlight both the healthy and damaged areas of the skin, allowing clinicians to create a long-term treatment plan designed with the individual patient’s needs in mind. By weaving together beauty, health, and wellness, the aestheticians can help every patient to restore and maintain a youthful appearance....

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Face lift and eye lids. A few problems, but overall good results.

CATEGORY day spa

08/14/2014

Beautifully

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had several different procedures. I have no complaints. I wouldn't go to any other Dr.

CATEGORY

07/31/2013

I dropped from a size 12 to a size 8.  I was completely comfortable with Dr. Vitenas from the minute I went in for a consult.  I had appointments with two other doctors for a consult, but neither of them made me feel as welcome and at ease as Dr. V.  He answered every question I had, explained exactly what would take place, and showed me pictures of previous patients. I would recommend this wonder...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Vitenas in April of 2011 for a consult and subsequent liposuction and a body lift.  I was so pleased--and thrilled--with the results that I returned for a back lift in April of 2012.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

C

05/28/2013

Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery was okay. I was pleasant with the result. They had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery has taken out my wrinkles.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

04/29/2013

The results were fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had BA done. Wonderful results and very happy. I would return and will be returnong for more surgery's

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery,breast surgery

CoolSculpting, Fraxel Laser, Ultherapy, Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, and SkinCare

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available