Mastic Masters

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2011

Mastic Masters™ installs mastic, caulking, or elastomeric polyurethane (rubber), a self leveling sealant, in joints/seams/cracks for concrete driveways, pools, sidewalks, decks, cracks, parking lots/commercial property and most other expansion/control joints. We offer pressure washing services and concrete and natural stone treatments with a service life up to 10 years. We also install Dow Corning silicone to give you more choices for your expansion joint conundrum. Other services offered include concrete stains, acrylic and epoxy coatings, dual-system polymer flooring (MMA), waterproofing, concrete burnishing, new concrete installations, asphalt repair and parking lot striping. We are your single-source solution for the repair and enhancement of all hard surfaces!...

Green Thumb Pressure Washing

Green thumb pressure washing is a residential pressure washing company that is ready to tackle the toughest of jobs. We use traditional pressure washing, hot wash, or soft wash. Our residential pressure washing services include: washing of houses, siding, driveways, block walls and brick walls, sidewalks, roofs, wood fences, concrete and more.

08/12/2019

Excellent service, on time, and very reasonably priced. We recently purchased a home with a 20-year-old driveway, and the joints have seen better days. I was looking for a solution that would prevent water and weeds from getting into the joints and would improve the look and finish of my driveway. After extensive research, I chose Mastic Masters, and I am delighted that I did. They texted me with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway & Pool Repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,pool cleaners,pressure washing,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

09/11/2018

Extremely well. To get to my pool you must come through my home as the pool is in a central courtyard. They were extremely careful and neat and the deck looks fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool deck resurfaced

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,stamped concrete

03/27/2018

The estimate was done by David and he was prompt on his time. The workers showed up on time, introduced themselves, then started work. They were fast, clean, and explained what they were doing. Quick and awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Silka expansion joint compound side walk and drive way

CATEGORY concrete driveway

11/08/2017

Crew showed up the next day as scheduled and flawlessly performed the task. Driveway is a slate gray stamped concrete and the sealant matched perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to have expansion joints in my driveway filled with a silicone based sealer.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,deck cleaning,pressure washing

09/04/2017

I sent a message through Angie's list, no one ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a quote for driveway repair.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

We apologize that a response to the customer's inquiry was not made. After seeing the review, we searched for the message in our default mail setting where all inquiries get routed to. Apparently, the message went to an old email address that we removed from our Angie's List profile 10 months ago. For some reason, the message went to this old email address which is no longer used and therefore is ...

Residential & Commercial Restoration - Concrete Expansion Joints & Concrete Surfaces, Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Pool Decks, Parking Lots, & Pressure Washing. Epoxy Garage Floors, & Concrete Stains & Polishing. Concrete Pouring

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing