Master Car Care

A 41 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

2305 Yale St

Houston, TX 77008

Our Motto "Yesterday's Service...Today's Technology say's we are bringing together the traditions of personal neighborhood service along with the latest modern technology to assure excellence in all areas of car and truck repair and maintenance. Master Car Care has ASE Certified technicians and body techs to assure the best for you and you car. Auto Repair - Auto Service in the Heights and greater Houston!...

auto body repair (30)auto repair (22)auto painting (2)tire buying and repair (2)

01/04/2020

I've never been to this shop but since I've read good reviews about it on Angie's list I'm sure it is one that I can recommend to myself and others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I currently need to have a prepurchase inspection done for body work

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

07/20/2017

They checked my vehicle and offered to install at no cost. I waited for this courtesy service less than 15 minutes. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERIVICE! I would recommend this Heights area shop to anyone. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my 2006 Honda Pilot because my rear door lift supports were no longer working. I purchased the part at an auto parts store and came by Master Car Care at the end of the day, even though they were obviously busy.

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Thank you! As a local neighborhood shop, we appreciate your business and will work hard to continue to earn your confidence. Byron Rusk, Owner

06/07/2017

Always ready on time, clean, and work was done as requested

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General maintenance on my wife's Buick WE4

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for the trust you have placed in us. We will continue to earn that trust. Byron Rusk Owner

12/21/2016

Mario and his guy are the best service I have found thus far in Houston. I have had problems every where else (especially dealers).. They have excellent painters that can actually match paint properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Ed. rear passenger door, finder, various trim, wheel repair, etc.. due to collision. Also buffed out other scratches for free.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2016

11/07/2016

Process went great and took less time than expected, about a day and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was rear ended on my Chevrolet Traverse. The bumper was scratched and the lift gate was dented.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

06/23/2016

I bought my 1970 Chevelle new and I am pretty particular about who works on it.  I called Master Car Care, then drove over there.   After talking to Mario, I was comfortable that I was leaving my car in good hands.  He and his men did a great job on it.  They fixed the damage and tightened up anything else they found that needed it!  The customer service was outstanding too.  What might have been ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damage to the front passenger side of my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

02/27/2016

Very satisfied with the service. Mario was prompt and reasonable in estimating the costs, flexible in scheduling the work, and timely in getting the repairs completed. There were no issues at all. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of fender bender

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2016

Glad we could help you get back on the road! As a local neighborhood shop, we appreciate your business and will work hard to continue to earn your confidence. Byron Rusk, Owner

02/08/2016

Definitely work with Mario; he is awesome!  I took my truck to have the quarter panel, bumper, and passenger side mirror repaired and repainted.  The paint job looks exactly like the existing paint, and the truck looks like I just bought it. Not only is Mario and his team professional, they go above and beyond the call of duty.  I overlooked a large scratched up area on the front bumper.  They wen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed dents and redid paint in driver side rear quarter panel, bumper, passenger side rear view mirror, and front bumper.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto painting, auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

11/09/2015

The people at Mater Car Care are great. They took care of all the issues with my car. They called to tell me what the issue was and what the cost would be before they began working. Though the repairs were pricey, most of the cost were the actual parts (my car is particularly pricey to repair) for my car and not labor. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an O2 sensor and Radiator.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2015

09/25/2015

Actually it started out as one car repair but we were so impressed with Mario and the job his team did that we used him twice more in the following weeks.  Dealing with a wrecked car is never fun, but they made it as painless as possible. Fair price Good Quality Quick repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body work.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

Alternators & Starters, Collision Repair, Domestic Repair, Electrical Repair, European Repair, Foreign Repair, General Repair- Aftermarket, Import Repair, Japanese Repair, Muffler & Exhaust Repair, Oil Change Facility, Radiator Repair, Tire & Brake Repair, Transmission & Clutch Repair, Truck Repair