Lopez Painting

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2005

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. ...

Harrison Construction & Remodeling Inc

This life you've built is unlike any other, so should be your home. At Harrison Construction & Remodeling, creating a space that fits your unique needs is our specialty. Guided by a high standard of craftsmanship, we build features that are as functional as they are beautiful. Kitchen and bath remodels, custom cabinetry, and eye catching window treatments add character to rooms where memories are made. Fall in love with the most lived in spaces of your home with designs inspired by you, from the hands of our masterful builders.

D

04/10/2017

The workers I am sure know how to do a quality job. However, you could tell that time was wasted as if they were on an hourly clock. My caution if using this contractor and if you are a woman, the owner will try to take advantage of you in pricing. I am sure I will get cursed out by the owner. He has such a low opinion of women and sometime was disrespectful to you as the customer. I will never hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and kitchen remodeling and downstairs flooring.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

wrong contractor we deal with only painting. I am sorry to hear this happened to you.

02/21/2017

He was very professional and clean. On time and very respectful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted my kitchen he also painted the trimming outside as well as my closet door.

CATEGORY house painters

01/04/2017

Mr. Lopez's crew did an excellent job. We have received numerous compliments on their work. The job took six full days and the crew was punctual and worked till dark each day, making the most of the short winter days. Oscar, the foreman, and William were hardworking, pleasant and professional. Painting is a messy job and they cleaned up thoroughly on the last day. I did have to initiate contact a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash, repair and paint exterior of two-story main residence and separate guest house. There was quite a bit of repair required around dormer windows and for a chimney covered in siding.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

10/26/2016

They were able to accommodate my crunched time, gave a fair price, and the work was fabulous. I had Jose come back to paint one door and sand and stain another that we hadn't thought of in the first round. Everything was great. The touchups they did without having the original paint were incredible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed several rooms painted, several touched up, and some ceilings painted in a short amount of time from closing to move in.

CATEGORY interior painters,doors

10/17/2016

He did a great job. Was on time, covered up all furniture and was nice and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting ceilings throughout house. I hope this is the company I used, I really cant remember.

CATEGORY interior painters

Sheetrock repair, indoor & outdoor painting, power washing, & exterior carpentry work, deck maintenance, doors, gutter cleaning & repair, plastering, siding, wall paper removal & window cleaning.

$100