Lone Star Painting Co

A16 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

7215 Gonzales St

Houston, TX 77020

Please call or text 832-366-6736 We have over 10 years of painting experience, we know painting..... please give us a call for a free estimate....we paint walls, doors, baseboards,ceilings -we also paint kitchen cabinets. Paint your factory builder cabinets into any color you want, I can send you pictures of before and after we paint the kitchen cabinets. ...

Interior Painting (16)Exterior Painting (1)

10/13/2019

They made an appointment very easily. They called a day before to confirm the appointment. Their team came on time. Also, they allowed me to make last minute creative adjustments to the what I wanted painted. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint an office lobby, office, kitchen, and restroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

07/18/2019

They were very responsive and timely. The job was nicely done and they cleaned up after themselves, no paint stains anywhere

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

06/05/2019

I hired Lone Star Painting to paint all of my interior walls on my 2000 square foot home. Guillermo immediately contacted me and we scheduled a meeting to go over the specifics. He arrived on time, listened to what I wanted done, and we arranged for a date to get started that worked for both of us. He was very courteous and professional from the first meeting on and my job went amazingly well. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint for all rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

05/21/2019

They did a nice job painting upstairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

05/15/2019

Initially, I was impressed with Mr. Lopez professionalism. After quoting the job, we agreed on the start date. He was a "NO SHOW". I TEXTED HIM and he finally responded the next morning (on the date he was scheduled to start) stating he wouldn't be able to make it but will start tomorrow. Well, I took off from work again and finally received a text stating he wouldn't start. Needless to say, I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

05/11/2019

It went very well. They were very professional and respectful. Easy to work with. Price was reasonable. I will hire them again for my next painting job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint an upstairs Jack and Jill bathroom and bedroom ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

04/24/2019

Guillermo came to give us an estimate almost immediately. We agreed on a price. He started and finished the next day. The workmanship was excellent. Everything was professionally done. Everything was clean when he left. Would definitely hire Lone Star Painting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two bedrooms painted., including ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

03/31/2019

Painters were on time, professional and did a good job for the agreed price. They added an additional small task for a modest price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of a bedroom and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

01/18/2019

I’ve hired Guillermo several times over the last 10 years, in both of my houses. I’ve had really big projects as well as detail work painting some crown molding. His pricing is very reasonable and the service and quality of work is excellent! I will use him and his team again any time I need painting done. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

01/10/2019

Great painter to work with, he has done several painting projects in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bedrooms,living room,and bathroom walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

interior painting, exterior painting, power washing, fence staining

NA