Letty's Cleaning Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3880 Greenhouse Rd # 305

Houston, TX 77084

We are a small company that has employees working for us who take extreme pride in their work. We provide free estimates, based on the area of service. We specialize in deep cleaning and spring cleaning. We welcome tips for our services. We provide cleaning supplies first time only. For regular cleaning we use your own supplies. One thing that makes our work professional and unique is that we cover details in any extend. We provide our services to the areas of Katy, Waller, Hempstead, Cypress, Tomball, Magnolia, Kingwood, Humble, The Woodlands and Northwest Houston....

house cleaning (169)window cleaning (34)carpet cleaning (9)floor cleaning (7)home and garage organizing (1)pressure washing (1)

07/21/2020

Excellent , the 2 ladies were amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean home

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

06/14/2020

Slow start but foresee working out fine. I was asked and told how did they do and what can we do better. Couldn’t ask for more. I’m pleased and will continue to have them come weekly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

06/02/2020

I was contacted promptly, did a walkthrough of the place. Price was as advertised, team did an outstanding job. There was a minor plumbing issue that was handled professionally and saved me a huge hassle. I would suggest Letty's team to anyone looking for a good cleaning at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a "Move Out" cleaning on my townhome

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/26/2020

Was blown away by the job that Letty's Cleaning Services did on both house cleaning and window cleaning. Saved me a fortune in replacing things like glass shower door and refrigerator. When they were done both of those items looked brand new. Hard water around taps and on granite worktops were removed and house was spotless. The team that was sent was first rate and worked so hard. Well worth the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning and Window cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/08/2020

Letty’s Cleaning service was top notch. Entire crew came to house and worked non stop for hours. House was sparkling from floors to windows when done. Very impressed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,home & garage organization,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/26/2020

Letty's did a fantastic job. Renter moved out and left house filthy. Letty's ladies cleaned things I didn't think could be cleaned. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of rent house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

03/17/2020

Crew was detailed and organized. Supervisor pitched in and followed up. Amazing results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/02/2020

They were the best. My home was so clean and sparkling. Better than what I could do. They are coming every other week and looking fwd to such a clean home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/10/2020

So thankful for Letty's team that came to clean our home. Consuelo, Yolanda, and Delmis did a great job, were efficient and our home looked and smelled wonderful. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad that your home looked wonderful after the cleaning was completed. We always try to give you the best cleaning experience possible. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you out with in the future services to come.

12/18/2019

Absolutely amazing! I have never had a home cleaning done so thoroughly! My husband said "It's a miracle!" "She's happy!" I'm so picky! I usually end up doing my own cleaning because I want it done just right. Not anymore! Cindy thank you for all your help! Please tell the girls they did wonderful! Letty's is so friendly and they really want to make their clients happy! They definitely succeeded!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heavy house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

It was such a pleasure of working with you! We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the service as you had mentioned you were very particular in regards to the cleaning. Please give us a call once you are ready to schedule a monthly service with us. Also, I really appreciate you taking the time and placing a good word for us. I wish you and your family a Happy Holiday!

We offer house cleaning, commercial cleaning, window cleaning inside and out, carpet cleaning and upholstery. We also provide air duct cleaning.

Washing of laundry and washing of dishes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard