Leos Body Shop

Angie's List since July 2010

Master Car Care

41  REVIEWS
Master Car Care

Our Motto "Yesterday's Service...Today's Technology say's we are bringing together the traditions of personal neighborhood service along with the latest modern technology to assure excellence in all areas of car and truck repair and maintenance. Master Car Care has ASE Certified technicians and body techs to assure the best for you and you car. Auto Repair - Auto Service in the Heights and greater Houston!

11/25/2017

My car looks terrific, like new. Beautiful work, done on time and for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
minor damages and repairs needed to rear of car

04/14/2014

Required ordering the new bumper, painting and installing it. Work took two days as predicted when I dropped the car off. No surprises, great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced / painted the rear bumper on my late model Camry.

01/31/2014

Leo's did a great job removing the paint from the garage and bumped the dent right out. BMW was going to charge me $150 for the dent alone and would have had to tow my car out to Clear Lake for the paint scrape. Leo's charged me an extremely fair price, so much so that I wanted to tip them! The staff is very friendly I will definitely go back if I need body work on my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My BMW had a small dent in the hood and the front passenger fender had a scrape from brushing the garage.

12/30/2013

I found them on Angie's List and they were really nice and did a great job. They did a very nice job on it, I cannot tell where it was. The people were very nice and decent. I felt safe the whole time that I was there. They are very professional and they know exactly what they are doing. They know about the insurance forms and everything like that. They were good in general and I was treated well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leo's Body Shop fixed the hatchback of my car after somebody rear ended me. They pulled the crease out and re-painted it.

10/10/2013

Great fast service. Leo is very professional and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bumper touch up and wheel well cover replacement

Auto Painting and Repairing