Kaestner, Dr. Roger A

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

James R. Herbst II

13  REVIEWS
James R. Herbst II

Our Philosophy: We pledge to provide high level dental care using the most up to date technology, materials and procedures available. We believe an informed patient makes the best decisions so we are always prepared to discuss benefits of treatment and prognosis. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. It is our collective goal to provide the best dental care for your long term dental health in a comfortable, patient caring environment. Additional email - jim@jamesherbstdds.com. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm.

04/02/2014

They are the utmost professionals. He explains what he is going to do and what he is doing so no guessing is taking place. I had no pain during my route canal and I almost fell asleep. He treated my grandmother like she was a princess and that was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a route canal. My whole family has gone there. I have taken my grandmother there as she had a missing tooth. They made a prosthetic tooth for her.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentures

05/28/2013

I am very pleased with Dr Kaestner's professionalism and skills. I had some catching up to do on dental work and he has done a great job. Friendly and reassuring; he explains everything as he goes. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown build-up and placement. Great work.

05/09/2013

Good as it can be going to the dentist. Walked out with my dental goodie bag -- brush, floss, mini-toothpaste.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've seen Dr. Kaestner since he has been in practice for my biannual dental cleanings/checkups. Office is clean, I never feel coerced into any procedure I don't want. Billing is only when your balance crosses about $5, so no bills for $2 where my insurance doesn't cover. Great location near Galleria.

01/04/2013

My whole family uses Dr. Kaestner. I specifically like everything about him. He is extremely people oriented, he has a good bedside manner, he is timely, on time, and he works very hard to make sure he can give you the best possible for work done in your mouth. I think he is terrific and out of 10 he is a 10. I think is staff is very nice. I think he has a couple hygienists who rotate and Caroline...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Roger Kaestner all the time. I had my father in last week and my husband goes next week. He has replaced several old crowns for me and he has put in a bridge.

01/31/2012

He's very thorough. He's a very nice man. He's a family man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him to get my teeth cleaned.

General, Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry