JLC LANDSCAPING

B Rated | 2 Reviews

New Grass

3  REVIEWS
New Grass

We have over 20 years of experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

C

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've worked on my sprinkler system several times and that has gone well. However it's hard to get ahold of them. And you're not really sure when they are going to show up. As far as the landscaping went, they were just ok. Several of the plants didn't survive. I think they weren't planted deeply enough or the sprinklers weren't hitting them enough. I'm not sure. But they aren't actual landscape architects who have lots of planting knowledge. They are just a bunch of guys who dig holes. Overall it wasn't a bad job but not great.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

04/30/2012

Previously they had done a full backyard landscaping for me in last October and that cost me $6000. I had a pool put in and there was a huge mess. They came in and did all the irrigation and plants for me. Sometimes I hear horror stories about landscapers damaging the water line and the reason I work with them is because they work with my pool builder and I figured that they knew where everything ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used JLC Landscaping. They came out and did some mulching and trimming up. They put in some little bit of irrigation.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch