Houston Shutter Center

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since July 2017

Handcrafted real wood shutters made in Houston Texas, adding timeless beauty to your home. Houston Shutter Center offers free in house consultations, complimentary shipping & installation. No subcontracting ever, accepting all forms of payment. Individually locally owned....

Accent Shutter Inc

81  REVIEWS
Accent Shutter Inc

We having been in the custom window covering business serving the Houston area for over 20 years. We employ over 23 personnel and have our own experienced installers, no third-party contractors. Premium products, rapid cycle time, and personal customer service make us your best partner for your window treatment needs.

08/08/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new shutters

CATEGORY window treatments

07/18/2017

Great. I had blinds and draperies before the shutters. They really make my windows and room look so much nicer. I highly recommend Houston Shutter Center..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three shutters made for my bedroom windows. They turned out perfect. So easy to open and close and easy to clean.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thanks for the review our team appreciates your positive feed back. Tyler Spaulding Founder

The Houston Shutter Center offers custom stains and paints for your customized shutters. We pride ourselves on quality, craftsmanship, installation and service. Our craftsmanship shines thru from the manufacturing process using only high quality north american basswood. The attention to detail in the manufacturing and installation process. We are all about service and pride ourselves on providing a truly exceptional experience for our customers, you just enjoy.

no sub contracting