Hage Energy

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2016

We are an Energy Conservation Company that specializes in energy efficiency solutions for your home and your place of business. Our goal is to make our customers comfortable, save money and save the environment. We offer both hassle-free appointment scheduling options and reasonable rates on all of our services. We also provide flexible payment options to help you do more with your money. We are a locally owned and operated company that believes in the importance of protecting and sustaining our environment. That's why we're an environmentally friendly company, and are certified by the EPA and are approved as an Energy Star company. Hage Energy is also a proud member of the Electric & Gas Industries Association, EGIA and the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, ACCA....

Critical Air

25  REVIEWS
Critical Air

Critical Air is a full service air conditioning and heating company providing A/C repair, design and installation services. Our air conditioning services are available 7 days a week.

10/30/2018

Hadi and his company are very professional. Three reasons why I hired them: 1. Competitive price; 2. Quality equipment, 3. High ratings. They did not disappoint me in any of the categories. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 A/C Replacements

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/29/2016

Excellent work performed by Hage Energy. Their rep did a complete inspection of my attic and showed me which areas need to be addressed. He then did a complete inspection of the house and pointed out to me the areas that need to be resealed. My electricity bill has seen a significant reduction in the months after the service was completed. It was a pleasure to deal with this company and i would re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insulation, solar attic ventilation, and whole house sealing.

CATEGORY insulation

11/07/2016

Great experience from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Hage Energy for a full house energy audit, and I purchased from them insulation for my attic as well as a solar attic ventilator.

CATEGORY insulation,remodeling

Energy Efficiency Audits. Whole House Insulation. Attic Ventilation. Home Sealing. Window & Doors. Insulation. LED Lighting & Design. Solar Energy. Heating and Air Conditioning Design and Installation . Indoor Air Quality.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal