FORSYTH FLOOR CO INC

A 22 Reviews

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since December 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

9319 LONG POINT ROAD

Houston, TX 77055

Family owned and operated ...

flooring (22)carpet installation (5)hardwood flooring (3)tile installation (3)

07/01/2019

Forsyth has replaced the majority of the flooring in our house over time, and this was a pretty small job. They ran into a couple of issues but persisted and we ended up with a beautiful floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install flooring in bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

06/29/2016

Extremely well. Mike and his team exceeded our expectations. Mike guided us through the carpet and vinyl selections. His team of Jerry and Jeannie installed new vinyl flooring in our kitchen, guest bath and utility room. They were totally professional and competent. Then Jason and Dean installed new carpet in our living/dining, family room, hallways, and 4 bedrooms. They were professional and comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring for entire home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

05/18/2015

This company was such a pleasure to work with, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Mike, the owner, was very responsive and detail-oriented. He helped us pick out a floor that would be a good fit, came and personally measured each room the old fashioned way. I say that, because I had another company come out to measure and they just used a digital measuring tape that ended up adding a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing carpet and engineered hardwood. Installed 1,879 square feet of Anderston Casitablanca Monterrey Gray engineered hardwood.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

08/04/2014

It went great!  They were very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend them and would use them again if there is a need. I do not remember the date, but couldn't complete the survey without a date so I made one up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled living room and dining room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2009

04/28/2014

The salesman we dealt with (Clive?) was easy to deal with and had some good suggestions. He was honest about his carpets and came to the house to measure. He was very prompt. The installers were excellent. They moved all the furniture to install the carpet and put it back where we wanted it. Our painter was here painting the baseboards after they did the installation in one room. They worked well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold carpet and installed in hallway, den, living room, dinning room, hallway, three bedrooms, and 5 closets.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2014

02/11/2014

It took a week to complete the job. The quality was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed about 1,100 square feet of wood laminate flooring. They removed four bedrooms worth of carpet and a hallway of wood laminate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2014

06/17/2013

I like that the guys from Forsyth Floor are trustworthy. They did a good job. There was a problem and they came back the next day and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Forsyth Floor to install vinyl plank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2013

05/10/2013

They were punctual and the actual work was slightly less than the estimate. He was accurate in telling me how much it was going to cost. The installers were fantastic. They took their time and didn’t rush through. I am very pleased with the finished product. They did an amazing job with the clean-up and on the flooring. I had vinyl put down in another room several years ago with a different compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed sheet vinyl in 3 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2013

05/06/2013

great service and professionalism

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new hardwood floors in newly built house , after closing, before moving in.  very professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2008

02/20/2013

I liked him and he was very professional. He was respectful and asked questions that had to do with the actual work they would be doing. No, pressure what so ever. He asked when I expected to have them do the work or an idea. There was no hard sell or anything like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Forsyth Floor Company store. He showed me some samples and let me take some samples home. After that he came out and took measurements and gave me a quote.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2012

SPECIALIZES IN FLOOR COVERINGS, INCLUDING: WOOD, CERAMIC, VINYL, CARPET AND LAMINATE FLOORING.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available