Elite Roofing Solutions Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2010

F Rated | 6 Reviews

Elite Roofing Solutions is a full service Commercial and Residential Roofing Company that focuses on providing our customers with the right information about their property, issues affecting their property, and the ideal solution for their particular problems with an emphasis on the highest quality of service and most substantial R.O.I. for the customer. We believe that a well informed customer is able to make the best decision that will eliminate any problems that existed prior to contacting Elite Roofing Solutions. Our services range from small repairs, complete residential re-roofs to major commercial installations. We are able to service our customers with any insurance needs, new construction projects and remodels. Our customers range from first time home buyers with young families to seniors, small businesses and large corporations and ISD's....

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is Houston's oldest (since 1994), most experienced roof cleaning company, and offers an exclusive 5 Year warranty. We are members of the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA), and owner Marcus Raif is a Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor. Other roof cleaning companies have not been around more than 3 or 4 years. We will be there if you should ever need us again. We treat customers' property like it was ours, arrive on time, and approach each job with the level of professionalism that has made our company the best in Texas. Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing provides exterior cleaning services that make your roof, home and it's surrounding property look it's absolute best while saving you money by making the roof and paint on your home last longer. That is why you wash your car isn't it. When is the last time you cleaned your roof or power washed your house? Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing does not use a pressure washer nor a harmful pitch witch to clean roofs. We apply chlorine based solutions approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) with no pressure that kill the bacteria & toxic mold spores immediately. Then we restitute your soils' pH and neutralize any runoff. Our system leaves no yucky sludge residue pollutant in your yard like a lot of our competitors do. That is the benefit of hiring a seasoned professional roof cleaner who uses the proper roof cleaning solutions and knows how to correctly clean your roof. Any company that is not applying chlorine based solutions approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) to clean your roof is not killing the spores of the bacteria that is growing on your roof. Therefore those companies set you up for a maintenance contract because it will need cleaning sooner. I do not believe in maintenance contracts. Repeat customers always get a discount.

Award 2019

05/25/2020

Great Company, they met all my needs and exceeded what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-roofing

08/31/2017

Everything went well until they go the money from the insurance company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was done very professionally and timely. Somewhat slow response on follow up and paying of the fees / credits.

C

12/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement was OK. Patio cover was poorly done.

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I initially used them to repair leaks in my roof in 2013. They were prompt, professional and did what they contracted to do. So when I had hail damage last month, I called them to inspect my roof the next day and they came that same day! They worked with my insurance company and although they haven't replaced the roof yet, I know it's because of the amount of jobs they have and the rain we've had. Their crews are all trained (no day workers), so it takes a while to schedule. But I have total faith in the fact that they will perform to my expectations.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing. GAF Master Elite Contractor Wells Fargo Smart Money Financing Plan. Additional fax - (281) 741-5848.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available