Elite Emergency Solutions

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2015

3354 Chimney Rock Ste 2

Houston, TX 77056

Elite Emergency Solutions provides 24/7, 365 days a year water and smoke restoration services for your house or commercial building. We have a 1 hr response time and there is no charge for us to come to your residence and give a evaluation of the damage and what needs to been done to take care of it. Additional email - info@eliteemergencysolutions.com....

water damage restoration (14)mold removal (2)

06/27/2019

Erick was very responsive and took immediate action to visit the property and provide me with a quote. Erick was very helpful in explaining what needed to be done and why which helped since this was my first time addressing a water leak. The crew was on site the next day to complete the work and set-up the equipment to dry things out. Erick and his crew were professional and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken pipe on 1st floor of town home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/03/2018

Eric was extremely responsive, the team got out to our house quickly and removal work was done efficiently and professionally. Tests by our adjuster confirmed the place had been completely dried up by them. Eric and his team helped through flood insurance filing process. Overall it was a very positive experience and I'd use them again in a second. Far better than some of the shysters driving aroun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post-Harvey demolition and clean up of our first floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

07/17/2017

They came out on a Sunday evening within an hour to check out our house for mold. Justin confirmed we had mold and was able to get it cleaned up for us. He did a great job explaining what we should do in the future and he was very professional. It's great to find such a caring company and we would recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We discovered some moisture and what looked like mold in a section of our house that we are remodeling and called Elite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

07/05/2017

I called Elite based on Angie's List recommendation. They were there in an hour, and Justin immediately began pulling out water-damaged floors/ceilings/woodwork and drying the place out. Very efficient, helpful. I would definitely recommend them. The cost was paid by insurance, so I can't really comment on level of cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency cleanup & dryout after upstairs water leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

04/21/2017

Eric did a great job with mold remediation and explaining what caused the mold and how to repair it. Justin assisted Eric with bringing over caulk for the mold repair. I want to thank both men for the mold repair. I highly recommend Elite. Much appreciated Eric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

09/29/2016

The team at Elite Emergency Solutions was prompt and professional throughout every stage of their work. From our very first contact before dawn on the day of the flood when they answered the phone and assured us they'd be at our place just as soon as the flood waters receded, through all of the demolition work, through negotiations with the flood insurance agency and adjusters--through each step a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water extraction and removal of dry wall, insulation, and hardwood floors after April 18, 2016 "Tax Day" Flood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

09/27/2016

They were super responsive and were there within an hour! Only glitch was minor and involved one of their drying machines which sprung a small leak itself. They came out first thing the next morning and replaced the machine. Overall work, expertise and service were all excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them because my 90 year old mother had plumbing mishap which caused a big flood of water from her 2nd floor utility room.

09/03/2015

Eric is most prompt. After I called him, he arrived at the house in less than one hour. He inspected the damaged area thoroughly and proceeded to work. He placed the machine that will suck the moisture out of the wood frames plus three fans to help the drying process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry the water damage in laundry room due to leakage from the broken pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2015

Water, fire & trauma clean up, restoration, mold remediation & odor removal.