Eastern Balance Oriental Medicine - The Heights

Angie's List since January 2015

At Eastern Balance Oriental Medicine acupuncture clinic, we strive to provide the highest in quality healthcare services to all those who come to us seeking medical treatment. Our doctors and practitioners have a vast amount of clinical experience, both in China and in the United States, treating patients using Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). We have successfully treated, as well as helped to prevent, a wide range of illnesses - both physical and emotional - employing the TCM techniques of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. We promise to treat each patient with the utmost respect, taking the time necessary to listen intently as well as doing our best to educate each patient so they might return to optimal health and happiness. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.dabma.org/physicians.asp. ...

04/02/2014

I am a patient with congenital heart disease and Dr. Zhong has been amazing in helping me lead a better life with those issues.  He recently has also been treating my allergies and thyroid which his herbs have made a major difference.  This is the best acupuncture place I have ever been and will continue to go to for years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general well being.  Heart check and allergy help along with thyroid check

CATEGORY acupuncture

10/01/2012

I will continue to see Dr. Gong for Acupuncture since my treatment is not complete yet. However I have seen a great improvement in my condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have received several Acupuncture treatments from Dr. Ellen Gong. The experience has been very positive. She is very easy to interact with and makes me feel very comfortable.

CATEGORY acupuncture,chinese medicine