Debby Garrison Massage Therapist

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since July 2011

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Debby Garrison. I have been a full time Licensed Massage Therapist since 1996. My license requires continuing education classes. I have taken Ashiatsu, Myopractic training for carpal tunnel, hip and back pain, Neuromuscular for the shoulder, upper torso, spinal column and extremities, stress solutions, and River Stone Therapy. I apply both deep and gentle massage. As a rule, I evaluate each part of the body as I am working and apply the techniques I feel is best suited to your health. You may however, specify the type of massage that you feel works best for you. I tend to apply extra time on shoulders, neck, back and forearms, all of which seem to be a problem in today's "Computer" world. Rates: $60 per hour $85 hour and a half...

08/31/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to many licensed therapists for neck pain. She by far is the best in her variety of massage techniques and ability to relieve my particular pain issue. The first massage was regular price but for 90 minutes....pure heaven...I floated out. I have been back with same results. I can't tell you what it is she does differently, but she far surpasses any LMT I've been to. Pricewise, her rates are very reasonable, fits into my budget, and beats any of the expensive salon prices.

03/13/2014

My appointment was punctual each time I scheduled. The services were outstanding on all occasions. I went away in better shape than I arrived on every occasion. Her services were very professional and she demonstrated proficiency in her field. I have since referred several people to her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had intermittent lower back problems since I injured my sciatic nerve several years ago. I was referred to her by a mutual friend and have been using her ever since when my back flares up.

09/18/2012

I I was in a serious accident with lingering back and neck issues.I thought she was great. She is reasonably priced and you will not be disappointed. My neck and back issues are almost gone and I am going back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having back and neck issues. She was great. Better than anyone at the Houstonian and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Ms. Garrison.

CATEGORY massage therapy

We offer Ashiatsu, Swedish, Hot Stones, Cold Stones, Deep Tissue, Neuro Muscular, Sports Massage and Gift Certificates.

My office is STRICTLY NON-SEXUAL, the client will be draped by a sheet at all times, and only the area of the body that is being worked on will be exposed. It is important to keep muscles that have been worked warm and free from drafts.

Similar businesses in your area...