Copperfield Crossing

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 4 doctors at this site. We are a state of the art dental office who's hours are 7-7 Monday-Thursday and 8-2 on Friday. We are providers for the majority of the PPO dental insurance plans and do the billing for Primary insurance coverage. Our doctors are great and our staff is very caring and supportive. ...

Consultants in Dental Aesthetics

When you visit the Houston dental office of Dr. Michael J. Landry, smiles are top priority. The entire team is dedicated to providing patients with personalized, gentle care. Dr. Michael J. Landry of Consultants in Dental Aesthetics is a highly specialized dentist in the Houston TX area. Dr. Landry has been in practice since 1981 and in his current location since 2005. This office is located near Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille in the Champions area of Houston. Dr. Landry specializes in aesthetic dentistry which is similar to cosmetic dentistry. More specifically, he uses dental implants to fill in spaces within the mouth, veneers to make teeth look straighter, teeth bonding to close gaps, and CEREC crowns. He also treats periodontal disease using LANAP which is laser assisted gum surgery. Consultants in Dental Aesthetics is a high touch, high tech dentist office. They care about each patient’s comfort and strive to have patients taken care of in a respectful manner. Appointments are scheduled to allow adequate time between patients so they don’t have to wait and they don’t feel rushed during their appointment. The office team makes a real effort to have patients tell their story only one time. Rather than repeating the situation to each new team member, the team makes sure to relay details to the next person working with the patient. Dr. Landry is proud to provide dental care in a spa like environment. When entering the Houston dentist office, expect to be pampered with hand paraffin treatments, individual lip conditioners, aroma therapy hot towels and breath freshener at the end of each appointment. This is a paperless office. All patient forms are completed online and patient files are stored electronically. Consultants in Dental Aesthetics stays on the cutting edge of technology including the use of cone beam imaging, digital x-rays, CEREC one day crowns, and laser dentistry. The technology available will not only impress, it was actually selected with patient care in mind. The office has been designed with the comforts and care each patient wants and deserves. Each patient is greeted in the reception lounge and taken on a personal tour of the state-of-the-art facility. The team treats each person with the utmost respect and works to develop a professional relationship with each patient. Part of the commitment to serving patients in Houston include providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm.

09/04/2014

FILLINGS AND CROWN.

03/04/2014

I last went there on Tuesday. They are close to my home and do good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Copperfield Crossing for my general dental needs.

06/25/2013

He is great on all accounts. he does well with adults as well as children. I have been going to him for for about 25 years. He is definitely a keeper. He is excellent. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist. My family has gone through checkups, fillings, pulled teeth, etc.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

05/23/2012

I have used him for years and been real happy. They are very available. I will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a crown done. He's done orthodontia for my children.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

09/10/2010

The service is good and he's very practical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Satchell is our family dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Rehabilitation, Dental implant restorations, and TMJ services. Children are welcome and we provide staff who speak Spanish and Vietnamese in addition to English.

Implant placement, advance oral surgical proceures, and some complete endodontic procedures are not part of our services.