Clear Lake Area Roofing

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a Full Service Roofing Company. A+Rating with the BBB.......

Ultima Home Improvement

We take a lot of care, value, and pride in the services we provide to our clients. We will not leave until you are pleased with every task you've assigned to us at Ultima Pressure Wash. Our mission is to make sure you are truly satisfied and that your house is as beautiful, clean, and astonishing just like you wanted it to be. Let us make your home or business shine! We offer residential and commercial cleaning, including exterior power washing, rust, algae and graffiti removal, exterior & interior painting, gutter cleaning, and roof leaks. My work is guaranteed that you'll be astonished with your refurbished home. Here at Ultima Pressure Wash, our objective is to complete every project to perfection because excellence is what we aim for. There is no task we won't accomplish to make sure you are truly satisfied.

04/29/2020

I was very happy with Clear Lake Roofing . Very Professional, Highly recommended,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
major roofing

12/30/2014

Service was on time, quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof damage.

04/24/2014

Mark agreed to do inspection 4/24 after I called at 5:30 on 4/23. He showed up on time. Did a complete walk through of my attic looking at decking and walk around outside looking at roof. Found my roof and decking to be just fine (thank goodness). He explained several things about roofing and decking and WPI required items. He did a great job and I would use him if I needed work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a second opinion on my roof and decking after a home inspection.

CATEGORY roofing

The employee that did this was fired so this wont happen again

09/27/2013

Covered this above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made an appointment with Clear Lake roofing to give me an estimate on a roof leak. They were supposed to be there at 5:00 pm. When it got close to 5, I called them to make sure they were coming. A lady said they would call back shortly as he was on the phone. 30 minutes later a very unprofessional person called and started complaining about how busy he was and could he come out Friday. I said no as I have other plans. Then he asked where I was. It was obvious he had no plans of coming out to fulfill this appointment. I told him I would find someone else to work with.

CATEGORY roofing

ok the employee that has done this twice has been terminated !
D

05/18/2013

Not well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called this company to have someone there give me a quote to roof my house. A time was set up and no one came. I called them the next day and had to leave a message. I have not had a return phone call and now it has been a week.

CATEGORY roofing

I got sick and completely forgot to call her back. this wont happen again ! i will do a follow up call to apoligize

Roofing, siding, gutters, painting & commercial roofs.