Cimo, Dr. Philip J.

Angie's List since February 2011

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

Spring Creek Dentistry

We are proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Dr. Ryan Oakley, Dr. Ron Miller, Dr. Daryl Henley, Dr. Tuan Pham and our friendly team will provide you and your family with the professional care and personal attention you deserve. We offer financial options to fit any situation.

06/02/2016

05/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and evaluation for work to be done. I am going today, May 13, 2014 to have work done on a chipped tooth. I am very please to have chosen Dr. Cimo as my dentist. He explains everything in detail and give options of work to be done. His staff is very professional and helpful.

11/11/2014

He is reasonable and does payment plans. He has done extensive work on me and my husband's teeth. He is just a real good dentist and a real good man. He did some cosmetic work on my teeth and it looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. Philip Cimo and he is wonderful.

03/02/2014

07/30/2013

Very clean facility with a knowledgeable staff.Dr.cimo patiently answered all my questions and explained everything he was doing.great bedside manner !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and i went in for a routine cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Implants, veneers, TMJ (tempromandibular joint) disorder, bisphosphonate consultation, conscious sedation dentistry & laser teeth whitening.