Chacko, Dr. Ranjit C

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/22/2009

He is top-notch. I have recommended him to everybody I know. If you can?t pay he makes arrangements and helps you with that. He is just superb. He has a very good staff. You can email them and they would get right back. If you need any medication they would take care of it immediately. I?m blessed to have found him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ranjit Chacko is my psychologist who specializes in geriatrics. In my last visit I went in for a follow up on my depression. I have been seeing him twice a year for 10 years.

CATEGORY psychiatrist