Center for ENT

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since October 2008

For the past 35 years, The Center for ENT has been one of the premier otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) practices in the Texas Medical Center. Taking care to treat each patient with focused attention and compassion, the doctors and staff provide state-of-the-art medical services. Merging classic techniques with the latest innovations in ENT research, we deliver the most effective treatment possible. The Texas Medical Center is home to some of America’s best hospitals. You can be certain that you will be taken care of by some of the best health care professionals in the world. In addition to our comprehensive outpatient clinical practice, our doctors also help meet the needs of hospitalized patients at Texas Heart Institute, Baylor-St. Luke’s Medical Center, and The Methodist Hospital. Our physicians serve as clinical faculty for the Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery departments for Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. In Audiology, we are proud to provide expertise and unmatched experience. Our doctors of audiology use the latest hearing aid technology for our patients as presented here in ABC Channel 13’s Health Check. Our LifeSound Suite is the first of its kind in Houston. This digital simulation of various listening environments allow our audiologist the ability to fit hearing aids in “real-life” situations. There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abms.org....

05/13/2017

Highly recommended and great staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been dealing with my chronic sinusitis for years. Dr. Richard Hung performed the sinuplasty procedure and he did a very good job. I can breath better much better now. He is very personable, explained issues very well, offered his time and attention. I am pleased with the outcome.

CATEGORY ent,pediatric ent

04/21/2015

The office environment is very nice. The people there are very nice. I had no problem getting in, as far as getting an appointment and all that. The availability is great. He is just as good as a professional as he is personally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some problems with my ears and he took care of it.

C

07/09/2014

I've never been happy with the product nor with their ability to improve my hearing. I have learned several things in these last 5 years: (1) Using hearing aids is NOT like putting on a new pair of glasses then I can see everything well. Hearing aids improved my hearing only about 30-40%. (2) I NEED TO BE MUCH MORE PROACTIVE TO IMPROVE MY HEARING LOSS as compared to putting on a new pair of glasse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Center for ENT treated me for moderate hearing loss. Sold a pair of hearing aids to me in 2009. They cost $6000 five years ago and the price includes all subsequent office visits, but does not cover replacement parts.

05/10/2014

Left me in the waiting room for two hours before I could be seen then appeared to only be interested in having me return twice a week for allergy shots when I actually went to see them for a deviated septum.

10/01/2013

Surgery and recovery were exactly as predicted. Outcome was end of recurring sinus infections, at least thus far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The doctor suggested that balloon sinuplasty would likely prevent the recurrence of sinus infections. Several of the staff are a bit rude , and the office management seems to be a bit disorganized, but overall I had a positive exprience..

CATEGORY ent

Otolaryngology. General ENT – Dizziness, Tinnitus, Nasal Congestion, Sore Throat, & Cough. Hearing Health – Hearing Loss, Aids, & Tests, & Custom Ear Plugs. Sinus & Allergy – Chronic Sinusitis, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Allergy, & Sublingual Immunotherapy. Voice Health – Reflux, Nodules, Laryngitis, Granuloma, Hemorrhage, Vocal Fold Paralysis & Scarring, Tremor, Vocal Cyst & Polyp, & Laryngeal Cancer. Thyroid Disease – Nodules, Cancer, & Parathyroid & Thyroid Surgery. Snoring & Sleep Medicine.