Castle Dental Center

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

Spring Creek Dentistry

We are proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Dr. Ryan Oakley, Dr. Ron Miller, Dr. Daryl Henley, Dr. Tuan Pham and our friendly team will provide you and your family with the professional care and personal attention you deserve. We offer financial options to fit any situation.

05/03/2012

Unprofessional behavior. Will never go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the Castle Dental Center on Hwy 290 zip 77429. This office is unorganized, overbooked and overcrowded.  Waiting room does not have enough chairs.  The hygienist is rough on your mouth and does not care if they hurt you or if you have pain/ problems after a cleaning.  The dentist refused to treat a family member because they did not get x-rays. We explained that our insurance only pays for 1 set of x-rays per year and Dr. Patterson refused treatment.  That was enough reason for us to go elsewhere!

CATEGORY dentists

02/15/2012

I have been using Dr. Simpson for two years. He is a competent dentist. He does a good job. He is very gentle. I am satisfied with his staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a crown put on.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

10/13/2011

He is a very good dentist! He is very personable. He is never in a rush and he does an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has helped me with a lot of things. In the past I went to him once for a cleaning and told him how much pain I was in and he found out there was a problem with my bite and he fixed it immediately and my pain went away. Recently, I went there was for a deep cleaning. I plan on going there again soon for another cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists