Carpet Giant & Shop at Home Service

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since June 2004

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

3407 Gulf Fwy

Houston, TX 77003

Very important, We only install Flooring purchased from Carpet Giant to ensure manufacturers warranties. Family Owned and Operated since 1976! For over 40 years Carpet Giant has been at the same location selling quality flooring to Houston and surrounding communities. Come in today and see the GIANT Showroom and GIANT Warehouse stocked with the latest trends in flooring from all the top manufactures. Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile and Luxury Vinyl Flooring, We Are Your One-Stop Total Flooring Store! We buy carpet by the truckloads and stock pallets & pallets of hard surface flooring. That is why we are able to pass the savings on to you. You Can Save 40-70% On Carpet Every Day! We have such a giant inventory; we really can guarantee “Next Day Installation” on in-stock carpet. Carpet Giant prides itself in having the most experienced Flooring Consultants in the business. Some of our Flooring Consultants have been with us for over 20 years and others have upwards of 40 years’ experience in the flooring industry. We are proud to announce that we have received the 2011 "Pinnacle Award" from The Better Business Bureau and The Award of Excellence for the past 8 years. We also have received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for the past 8 years. Proving that Carpet Giant is a business you can trust! We invite you to visit us at our Showroom and Warehouse, we are open 7 days a week or schedule a “Shop At Home” appointment and we’ll come to you! We have such a giant inventory of products we really can guarantee “Next Day Installation”. On every invoice the product name, manufacturer, quantity, and price are recorded. All costs are broken down material, labor, tax. At the bottom of every invoice our warranty information and return policy is printed. There are no “hidden costs” at Carpet Giant. The owners of Carpet Giant are on site and are available to help handle any situation that may arise....

carpet installation (244)flooring (152)hardwood flooring (26)tile installation (23)carpet cleaning (2)home remodeling (1)

02/29/2020

Julie was VERY prompt in coming to our home to give us an estimate. She brought ceramic tile for us to choose from and we really liked one of the samples. We had spare hardwood to use in the family room area. Alex, our installer, called every day he came out to tell us exactly when he would arrive. He worked efficiently and did a beautiful install on both the ceramic tile and the hardwood. Alex al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo damaged hardwood flooring and replace part with ceramic tile and part with hardwood in water damaged half bath and family room

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Photo for Carpet Giant & Shop at Home Service - 3407 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX - 38417330

10/30/2019

They performed the work and service with professionalism and esthetics. I did not have to call back for a follow-up service. When the project was complete, my home was left intact and no cleaning was required. I was "completely satisfied' with the service, products, and especially with the salesman, Mr. Francisco Alonso. His knowledge and attention to detail was exceptional and worthy of sharing h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood floors, carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/29/2019

The installers are very professional and clean up after their installment. I would recommend them to EVERYONE. And you can't beat the price for the quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been in our home for 20 years. When we first moved in we had the carpet replaced. Francisco Alonso was the sales rep that came out. Since then we have had our carpets replaced with wood floors both up and down stairs. Most recently we had the master area done with wood floors. Francisco is always pleasant and very accommodating. He has become like family doing my daughters and my mothers home!

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/28/2019

My Account Representative, Francisco Alonso visited with my family on short notice ... as I was in need of new carpet, for the upcoming holiday season. He provided the necessary quotes, which I reviewed, along with other competing bids. Within a few days I made a final decision, to award the job to Carpet Giant. They were not the most cost effective, but certainly affordable, most definitely profe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new Frieze carpet installed in three bedrooms, a dining room and hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

09/19/2019

Julie (sales) came out to our house and brought just the type of samples we had described to her. She was very good at helping us select the perfect carpet and tile. The installation team was well trained, clean, on time and very courteous. A great experience for all!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpeting for den and bedrooms, ceramic tile in bathrooms

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

05/30/2019

Excellent. The crew was exceptional. Manuel was great and I love my carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet in three rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thank you for your business and kind review!

10/21/2018

Carpet Giant is an excellent company that stands by the products and services that they provide and they truly believe in customer satisfaction. The crew that installed my floor was very courteous and professional. I highly recommend Carpet Giant to anyone that is going to spend money on their home or business. I want to thank them for all of their help and support for me and they will always get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floor installation

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new flooring for years to come!

10/10/2018

It was an excellence across the board. I give them an A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Carpet Giant! So happy you are satisfied with your flooring.

05/08/2018

I needed a quote the day I called at a specific time (which is an unreasonable request), and Carpet Giant facilitated my needs and sent Ben out to make a sale. The installation was quick, and my family is very happy with the carpet and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. So happy that we could accomodate your schedule on short notice.

01/09/2018

Was completed in one long day. Crew worked hard and steadily. Most of installation was professionally completed. The installers followed the pattern of the previous installation in most places. There is one rough spot where the seam was poorly finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Almost 2,000 square feet of carpet replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

Flooring Sales & Installation - Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, Sheet Vinyl, Vinyl Plank, Laminate, Area Rugs.

No Repair or Installation of flooring not purchased by Carpet Giant.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing