Capmire Projects

A 140 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2010

1830 Fletcher St

Houston, TX 77009

We are a remodeling company specializing in full scale kitchen/bath remodels. I am a native Houstonian who operates within the City of Houston, and many of the surrounding areas. We have many references available and a website with many pictures of examples of our work. We back everything with a full warranty service for up to one year. All our sub-contractors are specifically qualified in their fields. We are fully insured and bonded. Our quality is outstanding and customer service is second to none in this industry! Try us, see what we can do for you. Ask about our Angie's List discount! Hope to hear from you soon!...

home remodeling (107)home remodeling (67)interior painting (34)plumber (29)tile installation (25)countertop installation (24)drywall repair (19)electrician (17)cabinet making (17)marble and granite (15)woodworking (14)flooring (13)

06/30/2019

Working with Cameron was excellent and we would definitely hire him again. We remodeled our 1950s bathroom to a modern one that we absolutely love now. Cameron excels in communication and responsiveness — in a world where no one can get a hold of their contractor, Cameron was never more than a text message or email away. He kept all of his appointments and always arrived on time. His crew was fant...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Yes, not many remodels go as smooth as yours did, so we are very happy about that. I think your bath turned out great and you guys made great selections. I cant tell you how much we appreciated the opportunity to work with you guys. It always helps to have cooperative clients to work with, you cant imagine how much that helps the whole process. Thank you aga...

11/24/2018

Very well. The quality of materials and craftmanship was top notch. Extra attention to detail was needed, as our old house (built in 1922) has uneven floors. Of particular note, Cameron provided a very ambitious time schedule, and kept to it. The entire project--from demo day to punch list--was completed as promised, in 3 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cabinets in kitchen and 2 baths, including countertops, backsplash, and paint touch-up

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Wow, thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review! It was great working with you guys again. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I am here should you ever need me. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me and my crews the past few years. I am glad we were able to deliver for you. All the best! Cameron

11/11/2018

Cameron was very responsive, helpful, and professional. Went with another company in the end, but after getting 10 quotes, Capmire made it to the top 2.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

Thank you for the review. Sorry we did not win this one, but hope you give us a shot on the next project. All the best!

10/24/2018

Cameron did a thorough walk-through of our bathrooms and spent plenty of time listening to our ideas and answering our questions. He also suggested several small things that we had not thought of that became total game changers in our project. His patience with us, attention to detail, and experience were all noticed and appreciated. During the bid phase, he was quick to respond to our questions a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple bathroom renovations

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for me. I appreciate it greatly!

03/08/2018

It went quickly! Cameron had all his crews (demo, stone, electrical, plumber) so organized that almost everything was done in 2 days. He came by 2-3 times daily to see how things were going. ALL his people worked really hard, especially Roger the plumber. Cameron was patient when we changed the project from new, taller cabinets etc. in one bathroom, to counter tops, sinks, etc. in TWO bathrooms. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update 2 small bathrooms: counter tops & back splashes, add electrical outlet, install above-counter sinks & new faucets, new plumbing, & painting.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I appreciate that! Sorry, Angies List never alerted me to a new review, I never knew this was here til now. For others online to know, we did run in to a snag with a mirror my guy installed for them. The issue was resolved but not by Capmire Projects unfortunately. I wanted to be honest and fair to the homeowner on my response. But in the future ...
D

10/24/2017

It didn't. And now I am done. If they don't want any more jobs in Sugar land, then say so! At least I didn't start work with them and have to deal with not being a priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted full hall bathroom remodel(then Master bath, then kitchen). Have friends who used them for 2 projects now-looks great-but I have tried on several occasions to get them to my house only to deal with their very last minute(no-show) cancellations twice now, with questionable reasons for cancelling but they never contact back as promised. And that was with trying to set up appts many times-I have the emails showing my effort, so it is undeniable.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

Fyi, I am still out of the country til next week and she was told that. Why she posted this review is beyond me. My current and past clients know the truth about me and my character. Some people are just not happy no matter what you do.

08/16/2017

We did not use the service but Cameron was very professional, estimate was provided to us sooner than we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that. Hopefully we catch you on the next one. Thanks for giving us a chance. It was a pleasure meeting you. All the best. Cameron

08/01/2017

Crew went about the job in a workman like fashion, stayed on schedule, and cleaned up every evening. Cameron, the owner, checked in with me at least once or twice a day to keep me updated and see if i had any concerns. We are happy with the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinetry with granite tops and a sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thank you for the review! It was a great pleasure working with you and your wife. I am glad things turned out well and you guys are happy with the way your project turned out. We are here if you need anything. Thank you again for your business, and we hope to hear back from you again on your next project. Take care, have a great week! Cameron

06/13/2016

Loved the way they left my kitchen , it looks amazing ... They have amazing services everyone was so helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my kitchen

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2016

Thank you so much! Sorry, I did not respond sooner. I did not see your review until now. Thanks again for everything!!! Cameron

04/29/2016

The bathroom feels twice as big as it did before, despite no walls moving.  There are a few reasons I highly recommend them and we'll be using them again: (1) clear communication.  Cameron was in regular contact with us if anything came up providing immediate details about potential issues and corresponding cost.  In our case this was the shower pan and drain needing to be completely re-done once ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capmire Projects completely redid our dark, very enclosed 1970's original "master bathroom."   They demo'd the shower, shower pan, drop down ceiling, existing vanity, and tile baseboards.  They replaced the shower drain, shower pan, and insulation behind the shower. They replaced and moved the shower head quite a bit higher so my 6'3" husband can shower without hunching over.  They added a light fixture above the shower, built pony walls on each side of the shower and added a glass enclosure/door.  They re-tiled the entire shower up to the ceiling with 3/4 herringbone pattern.  They laid new floor tile, installed new base boards, re-installed the pre-existing toilet, painted the entire bathroom, installed a new mirror, moved the light fixture up relative to the vanity, installed a new vanity/sink/counter and new fixtures, light plates etc.  They also installed a much-needed bathroom vent.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to write a review for us! I appreciate it greatly. You guys were great to work for and am so glad you are happy with your new bath. All the best, and hope to hear from you again one day Take care! Cameron

Kitchen Remodeling, Custom Cabinetry, Bathroom Remodeling, Home Additions, New Construction

Small Odds & Ends Projects, Wood Floors, Landscaping, Handyman Services, & Repair Work.