BODENSTEINER SERVICE CO

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since June 2010

Our business is a second generation family owned business since 1960.We provide a professioal approach to all your air conditioning & heating problems. We deliver 100% customer satisfaction. If you have been searching for a company with unmatched honesty and Integrity we are a perfect fit for you. Our main goal is that " our customers are always left with a smile"....

Critical Air

25  REVIEWS
Critical Air

Critical Air is a full service air conditioning and heating company providing A/C repair, design and installation services. Our air conditioning services are available 7 days a week.

08/29/2019

Doesn't treat customer fairly. I have used Blair to service my A/C for the past year or so, this summer my A/C was struggling, I asked him to come out and he recommended adding refrigerant which I did and which cost me $400 for the service call and refrigerant. Two weeks later (yes literally 2 weeks) the A/C dies completely. I ask him to come out again and he does, he offers to add more refrigeran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

06/23/2018

Blair and his guys are amazing...they do great work, at a fair price, and most importantly are honest and trustworthy. They were able to save us almost $10,000 by thinking critically and creatively to find a workaround for an issue with our home’s AC and avoid having to replace 3 AC units. I will continue to use and recommend Bodensteiner Service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC duct rerouting, AC unit rearrangement to decrease tonnage, variable baffle installation

11/10/2017

No issues. Install team was professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new AC unit.

09/19/2017

Painless. Blair's crew is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old central AC system plus new furnace.

07/20/2017

Blair came by that morning and replaced a capacitor switch. He also checked the Freon in my unit. I've used Bowdensteiner AC for years and they has always provided good service at a good price. He had recommended I install Amana units a few years ago that came with extended warranties. So the warranty covered the switch. I'll definitely continue to use Blair and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The A/C stopped cooling in July in Houston. That qualifies for an emergency.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Bodensteiner Service Inc. is a family owned contracting business that provides full service air conditioning & heating. We perform quality work with an honest answer to your air conditioning & heating problems. We Install new HVAC Systems, Equipment repair, Scheduled maintenance checks, Air filteraton, Digital zone systems, ABSOLUTE BEST DUCT WORK INSTALLED & REPAIRED IN TOWN,

Duct Cleaning

For new hvac system installations